BlahCade Podcast #11 - Bobby King Interview (TAF Kickstarter)

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Stay Puft Marshmallow Man bash toy anyone? :p
Nope. To beat stay puft you would need to shoot two portal ramps much like the taxi crossover shot to "cross the streams"

BTW. Me and my GF were going to go see sin city a dame to kill for and Ghostbusters was playing so we went to see that instead. I'm so glad I got to actually see it in theaters. I got to go see Ghostbusters 2 in a now non-existant theater when I was a kid so now I can say I saw both on the big screen.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Hmmm i wonder what route FarSight will take here with this original table, keep it in the realms of whats possible on a real table or go completely over board like Zen do!?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hmmm i wonder what route FarSight will take here with this original table, keep it in the realms of whats possible on a real table or go completely over board like Zen do!?

They've already stated that they are only interested in creating original tables that could exist in real life and prefer to have an experienced table designer on board.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Nope. To beat stay puft you would need to shoot two portal ramps much like the taxi crossover shot to "cross the streams"

BTW. Me and my GF were going to go see sin city a dame to kill for and Ghostbusters was playing so we went to see that instead. I'm so glad I got to actually see it in theaters. I got to go see Ghostbusters 2 in a now non-existant theater when I was a kid so now I can say I saw both on the big screen.

I LOVE that idea!

By the way, I can proudly say that I've seen such classics such as Ghostbusters, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the theater. :p

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
By the way, I can proudly say that I've seen such classics such as Ghostbusters, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the theater. :p

My first theater film was Star Wars: A New Hope. And I saw Transformers:The Movie, the one with Leonard Nimoy and Orson Welles, in the theater. Good times.

And FernGully in the theater.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Great (mini) podcast!

I'd like to agree on Indy and Simpsons as future licenses.

Getting a bulk deal with Sony? Count me in on Wheel of Fortune and Spider-Man!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I LOVE that idea!

Superman II, Empire Strikes Back (but NOT Return Of The Jedi, and boy did I never get over that! - I was too young for Star Wars), T2, and my personal fave, Space Balls, along with the 8 other people who packed into the cinema for that show!!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
No Pinballwiz normally does a stream of the new table after it releases

He was asking about when I'm doing the livestream on Twitch.

That said, I'll do it tomorrow after class. Not sure what time though. (I'll just begin when I feel like doing it.) Timing is never on my side, so I just wing it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.