Bugs, Glitches, and General Issues [PS VITA]

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I've never been bothered with the crappy textures though, but they've all been fixed now anyway.
Too bad you didn't get season 2. Lots of the later tables looked and played great.

I'm prone to eye strain so the extremely low textures on some of the tables actually gave me headaches. I might get season 2 if the bundle is on sale one day.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I'm prone to eye strain so the extremely low textures on some of the tables actually gave me headaches. I might get season 2 if the bundle is on sale one day.

some can be low, and yeah man that kinda sucks. maybe its different for others bc im hearing that some people arent seeing some of the changes/new problems that others are. all of the textures are much better and visable for me.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
There are definitely glitches with these new updates, so maybe they didn't install. Only Harley-Taxi and Funhouse-Circus look the same to me, but they were all fine already. Everything else is sexed up noticeably. Btw, I'm still seeing stutter on Ripley's and Black Hole is fine.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I don't have a backglass on Monster Bash. It's just a stretched DMD. Speaking of which, most non-DMD games aren't displaying the scores right on the back box.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
There are definitely glitches with these new updates, so maybe they didn't install. Only Harley-Taxi and Funhouse-Circus look the same to me, but they were all fine already. Everything else is sexed up noticeably. Btw, I'm still seeing stutter on Ripley's and Black Hole is fine.

hmm, have you always seen it on ripleys? cause it was fine for me b4 and it is still fine after the patch. black hole was good for me b4 the patch and now i see ball stutters (not terrible) after the patch. BK got better after redownload, but thats about it.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I don't have a backglass on Monster Bash. It's just a stretched DMD. Speaking of which, most non-DMD games aren't displaying the scores right on the back box.

i have the same problem and didnt notice that when i played MB yesterday, loool. its funny. same with no score on the non DMD tables either. that doesnt bother me tho, i barely get to see the display when playing. it only shows 0 as my ball number in eldorado.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
When in portrait mode, Harley Davidson is the only table, of the tables with push buttons for ball launchers, which works with the analog stick. All others require you to use the touch screen to launch the ball.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
i have the same problem and didnt notice that when i played MB yesterday, loool. its funny. same with no score on the non DMD tables either. that doesnt bother me tho, i barely get to see the display when playing. it only shows 0 as my ball number in eldorado.

I agree. Not a big deal, but a bug nonetheless.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I agree. Not a big deal, but a bug nonetheless.

for sure. i think we or i or someone should start a post-patch thread for bugs and issues. idk the rules of the forums too well. or i guess we should start posting red "bug" threads explaining all the ones we ran into? to make it easier for the devs if they decide not to neglect us for another 2 years... it will be a thread of just all the post patch bugs.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
for sure. i think we or i or someone should start a post-patch thread for bugs and issues. idk the rules of the forums too well. or i guess we should start posting red "bug" threads explaining all the ones we ran into? to make it easier for the devs if they decide not to neglect us for another 2 years... it will be a thread of just all the post patch bugs.

:-D

Did you happen to notice the title of this thread?

LOL!

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
hmm, have you always seen it on ripleys? cause it was fine for me b4 and it is still fine after the patch. black hole was good for me b4 the patch and now i see ball stutters (not terrible) after the patch. BK got better after redownload, but thats about it.

Ripley's was always fine before. The odd ball effect sometimes appears, but only when the ball is in the lower half of the field. It's fine in portrait, so it must be just a small visual glitch.

DrPinballs

Feb 15, 2014
I just got all the Season 2 and 3 demos for iPhone, just to give them a brief look, see if they're worth buying, and I'll get them on Vita if they seem fun.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
Ripley's was always fine before. The odd ball effect sometimes appears, but only when the ball is in the lower half of the field. It's fine in portrait, so it must be just a small visual glitch.

yeah then i am in the exact same situation but with black hole (also lower half).

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
I just got all the Season 2 and 3 demos for iPhone, just to give them a brief look, see if they're worth buying, and I'll get them on Vita if they seem fun.

i deff recomend: centuar&pin·bot, there are a lot of great tables in season2. lemme know which ones you liked the best.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I agree that a new thread should be started listing new glitches or those left over that still need fixing.
Crushed turtle was doing it before, but he seems to be gone now.

I'll add 2 now:
1. Black Rose will not let you use the plunger, at all, in portrait mode so it is impossible to make the skill shot.
2. You cannot adjust camera views in portrait mode if you are holding a flipper button/cradling the ball.

PoSTedUP

Dec 14, 2013
ill add (and eventually add to new thread):

-victory is a buggy mess like SS use to be.
-black rose slight ball/flipper lag in standard view. game sometimes wont let you exit or save score/if you get a free match
-cueballwiz has ball frame stutters.
- class of 1812 has subtle ball frame stutters in some views. (the more important views)
-some ppl have ball stutters in ripleys after the patch, others in black hole.
-monster bash back glass is absent
-non-DMD score boards dont work in conjunction with real time.
-eldorado doesnt show how many balls you have

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I just PM'd the farsight dude to see if he wanted to start his own thread for us to track issues (and to thank him for this patch)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.