Cyclone

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
No Gottlieb?

If we are lucky we get a break this season. However I would love to see stargate. I think we may even get one more stern table. They often seem to bookend tables with something in common at the beginning/end of the season. It would be weird to get three in a season but considering how grossly underrepresented that company is at the moment, I could understand catching up a bit with extra tables being released from their various eras.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Rescue 11 surely.
I don't think Roadshow will appear this season.
What do you think ?

For a Gottlieb pick....
TX-Sector would be my first choice. But Stargate, Devil's Dare, Rescure, Freddy, or Genesis wouldn't hurt either.

It'll be fun to see Cyclone. Can't remember the last time I saw a real one.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
The only Gottlieb is see first is Rescue 911.
I may be wrong of course.
About Cyclone, I have to say that I'm very excited about that one.
I've played it so much.
But, like you, it seems to me like it was a loooong time ago.

(Not sure about all that english :eek:)

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Have you ever thought of trying to be positive when you post something on this forum?

Go rain on someone else's parade. Lol :p

Please don't confuse negativity and honesty.

I'm positive all the time, you just choose to focus on the posts that you don't like or don't agree with. :p As far as Comet or/and Hurricane are concerned, neither are as popular or as requested as Cyclone. That's just a simple fact.

If you want a dose of positivity, right here and now, then I'm THRILLED to get Cyclone this season.

Better? ;)

Last edited:

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
No Gottlieb?

Nope, not from what I'm hearing and reading.

Rescue 11 surely.
I don't think Roadshow will appear this season.
What do you think ?

Rescue 911 has already been discussed, by Jay, for Season 5. Personally, I'd rather have it right now, but we obviously have to get through all these Lawlor tables and goofy themed Williams tables that are highly popular and requested.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Rescue 911 has already been discussed, by Jay, for Season 5. Personally, I'd rather have it right now, but we obviously have to get through all these Lawlor tables and goofy themed Williams tables that are highly popular and requested.

Goofy? These are TOP tables ;)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Well, if you don't think The Party Zone or Starship Troopers is goofy, what would you call them? :p

The nineties. Part of pinball history and a slice of Americana. Not everything seen from a 2015 perspective needs to be Katy Perry.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Please don't confuse negativity and honesty.

I'm positive all the time, you just choose to focus on the posts that you don't like or don't agree with. :p As far as Comet or/and Hurricane are concerned, neither are as popular or as requested as Cyclone. That's just a simple fact.

If you want a dose of positivity, right here and now, then I'm THRILLED to get Cyclone this season.

Better? ;)

I honestly think you're a negative person. Let's just go about our seperate ways and coexist peacefully here. I don't need to hear your opinions on my posts. You can rain on someone else's parade that appreciates your unsolicited "honesty".

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I want Hurricane, Safe Cracker, Rescue 911, Red & Ted's Roadshow, Jackbot, The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Hook, Jurassic Park, Congo, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, Bansai Run, Bad Cats, Mousin' Around, Fire!, Jokerz, Radical, Police Force, AC/DC, Metallica, Star Trek (Stern), Family Guy, The Wizard Of Oz, Tron Legacy, and many more I haven't mentioned.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts