DLC Pack 6?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Were'nt we speculating Elvira for halloween? I think we got our MONSTERS packs. I was just playing NGG on WPHOF what a fun table plus two things I enjoy golf/pinball. But if NGG is next DLC we've got to look at the pattern 1 game remasterd from previous library tables and 1 NEW table right? Soon we will know Im going to say DR.DUDE as we seen it at FS HQ in previous videos.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I lOve no good gofers so they could put it with any other table and I would be happy. I am going with dr dude as well for my prediction.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
When opportunities present themselves, you make adjustments accordingly to take full advantage of them. That said, you're all going to love DLC Tables Pack #6! :)
Ok that was quite "cryptic" and it makes one think that a table no one is expecting , is the unannounced rider with pack 6 , but I came here to say it was probably a Elvira table too , BUT what you have said makes me think we are all WAYY OFF , and FarSight has scored something very suprising .

No Good Gofers!™ will be a part of Table Pack #6. We have made a lot of gameplay improvements to the PHOF version as well as enhancements in our art for the Pinball Arcade version. No Good Gofers is a fun table for pinball hackers and seasoned pros. It was released by Williams in 1997 and features two menacing gophers, Buzz and Bud. The other table release in this pack will be announced next week in a video featuring a friend of ours who also stars in the table!

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
When opportunities present themselves, you make adjustments accordingly to take full advantage of them. That said, you're all going to love DLC Tables Pack #6! :)

This certainly makes it sound like a licensed table. Hmm?

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Oh I get it...when kickstarter puts TZ in your lap YOU MAKE IT ASAP! and thats about halloween time after the whole process.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Someone on Facebook guessed it may be The Getaway as the designer is on the backglass and FS said they would be making videos with famous designers. It would make sense.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Oh I get it...when kickstarter puts TZ in your lap YOU MAKE IT ASAP! and thats about halloween time after the whole process.
Unless they have Rod Serling do the video, I'd say TZ is unlikely to be the second table. I'm hoping it's Elvira as well. Just hope it isn't something stupid, like "here's Bobby Orr presenting our next table - Power Play!"

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
NGG has a excellent multiball start light show that was totally lost in the HOF collection. Can't wait to see how Farsight's revamped it. As far as the mystery table, AFM or SS would be great. I like AFM more but SS would be cool and I know AFM is still coming. PinWiz does make it sound like it's a table that required a license that they took advantage of.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I doubt it's the case, but it would be cool if the friend they were talking about was the former Governator. It would be interesting if it was Carlene Carter for Red and Ted too. I wonder if Jeanette Lee for Sharkey's Shootout is a possibility. I'm guessing it's one of the Elvira tables. I hope both tables make it.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
It would be funny if the friend turned out to be Captain B. Zarr. Come to think of it, going by that logic, Dr. Dude could be the friend.

Last edited:

David Smith

Feb 28, 2012
They said in the newsletter that "The other table release in this pack will be announced next week in a video featuring a friend of ours who also stars in [No Good Gofers]". Any ideas who this friend might be? That would give us a clue.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
They said in the newsletter that "The other table release in this pack will be announced next week in a video featuring a friend of ours who also stars in [No Good Gofers]". Any ideas who this friend might be? That would give us a clue.
The "friend" stars in "the other table", not NGG.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
An Elvira table? The Getaway? T2 or T3? Yeah, sign me up for ANY of these options.

I hope any way about it we get both Elvira tables eventually, and both Terminator tables (less likely, I suppose), and The Getaway, preferably with Midi "La Grande" intact.

The email update has really had me thinking about games where the artist, or producer was featured on the backglass, or the playfield, or did voice(s) in the game... Dennis Nordman was the basis for the likeness of the Squatch on White Water, right?:) Did he do the voice of Dr. Dude? Dr. Dude doesn't do so much for me (though I am still looking forward to it's already "announced" inclusion in TPA), but White Water would be bananas.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Unless they have Rod Serling do the video, I'd say TZ is unlikely to be the second table. I'm hoping it's Elvira as well. Just hope it isn't something stupid, like "here's Bobby Orr presenting our next table - Power Play!"

Not sure if this was sarcasm or humor, Serling died of complications during open heart surgery in June in 1975 .

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
Scared Stiff is one of my favorite tables ever, so I'm really hoping for that... but I'm excited no mater what it is.

This is also one of those download packs where it's a very good thing if you were never able to get the PS3/360 version of the Williams Collection. It will be like two new tables this month for me.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
A Halloween themed table for the next release does make some sense since it should be out on the portable devices before the end of September and, hopefully, on the consoles before the holiday.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
If I'm honest, I'm more interested in whatever the second table is. I like all the games suggested a fair bit more than NGG. For some reason it's a game that I've never got to grips with.

Sounds like it will be a very strong DLC release though, whichever game it is paired with. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.