DLC Pack 6?

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Elvira might be in California for the usual Knotts Berry Farm show she does each October , my impression was she lived in Colorado when not working , that information is old though and not confirmed , I agree though Cassandra loves to get paid to promote her image , so this would be a prestige for her.

Her last game was a text based game in 1990 released in the UK

what? her last game was elvira 2: jaws of cerberus in 1992

and neither this one or the one before it was a text based game... it was a point and click first person frp-ish kinda stuff... i should know i played it as a kid

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilO7GQLF9Q&feature=related

there was also a sidescrolling platformer 'hack-n-slash' in 1991, but didnt like it at all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acC47pxZCKw

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I think the monster theme is already quite over-represented right now (Gorgar, Monster Bash, Creature), but Scared Stiff looks really cool.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
here's my theory : At the License Expo , FarSight signed Elvira at her licensing booth for one of her Pinball tables , recorded her promo right there, and have been busy making the versions since . If not Cassandra , someone else they licensed at the Expo. It's nice to know my actor friend wasn't lieing about having Thanksgiving with Cassandra Peterson (and Paul Reubens) while seeing his Mom , a casting agent in Colorado .

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
well if they DID sign the elvira license, then i think we would be getting both tables (scared stiff and party monsters) sooner or later... especially since party monsters is a system 11 table, and system 11 is now fully emulated

oh well, we'll see :)

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
here's my theory : At the License Expo , FarSight signed Elvira at her licensing booth for one of her Pinball tables , recorded her promo right there, and have been busy making the versions since . If not Cassandra , someone else they licensed at the Expo. It's nice to know my actor friend wasn't lieing about having Thanksgiving with Cassandra Peterson (and Paul Reubens) while seeing his Mom , a casting agent in Colorado .

I would have had a lot to be thankful for if I were invited to Ms. Peterson's house for a holiday. Not trying to sound nasty or anything, but she really was the first woman I actually thought about sexually when I was growing up. After that it was just about going outside to play and playing Nintendo.

If I were to see her now I would just give her a hug and thank her for mammories...err..I mean MEMORIES! Memories that I had when I watched her host the monster/horror flicks.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I would have had a lot to be thankful for if I were invited to Ms. Peterson's house for a holiday. Not trying to sound nasty or anything, but she really was the first woman I actually thought about sexually when I was growing up. After that it was just about going outside to play and playing Nintendo.

If I were to see her now I would just give her a hug and thank her for mammories...err..I mean MEMORIES! Memories that I had when I watched her host the monster/horror flicks.

But you see, he was a actor too , you may have saw him as Roy Scheider's little boy in 2010 The Odyssey Continues or Mr. Mom , he has step parents , who are also screenwriters , so he was on first name basis with Hollywood names all his life , I spotted a Elvira calendar in the mall once, and he looks at me and commented "friend of the family" . My first TV attraction was Julie Newmar , I got her autograph . Who knows whose house they were at , in Colorado for Turkey day , he never elaborates much .

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
But you see, he was a actor too , you may have saw him as Roy Scheider's little boy in 2010 The Odyssey Continues or Mr. Mom , he has step parents , who are also screenwriters , so he was on first name basis with Hollywood names all his life , I spotted a Elvira calendar in the mall once, and he looks at me and commented "friend of the family" . My first TV attraction was Julie Newmar , I got her autograph . Who knows whose house they were at , in Colorado for Turkey day , he never elaborates much .

Then I must say that you are very fortunate. Julie Newmar?! Wow! That's amazing. These celebrities have been famous for a very long time. Paul Reubens, of course, also played a huge role in my childhood. I was born in May '82, so I grew up watching all of those shows with Ms. Peterson, Mr. Reubens, Ms. Newmar and plenty others. I'm happy to hear you have had a chance to meet and greet them, Sinistar.

Which reminds me....did Pee-Wee ever have a pinball table?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Which reminds me....did Pee-Wee ever have a pinball table?

No, but I'm sure you could modify a Rudy head to look like him! Modify that, slap it on as a replacement for Ted in Roadshow, and then pretend you're trying to get to the Alamo. So many good audio clips and ideas that could go into a Pee-Wee table. Shame one was never made now that I think about it. Shoot, take the motorcycle off of Harley Davidson and replace it with his bike and change out the audio. Any road trip table would make for a great 'Big Adventure' table! Hurray for Large Marge multiball. CFTBL could keep the whole drive in theme and mimic the end of that movie. Each target would be you visiting a different set of friends you met on your adventure, ending with Debbie mode!

Oh, the possibilities.

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
im hoping for elvira fond fond memories of that pin..im talking party monsters,havent had the pleasure of scared stiff...this pack would make up for my non-anticipation of harley davidson..

never wished a year away as quickly as i have this one waiting for releases of DLC

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I kind of feel sorry for some of you guys having your favourites and potentially being disapointed because I will be very happy whatever they release as I haven't played ANY of these tables, in real life or video game form :eek:!

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I agree. I'm more excited for HD than Taxi, because I've played Taxi many many times over the years and have never seen any edition of Harley Davidson in person.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
No, but I'm sure you could modify a Rudy head to look like him! Modify that, slap it on as a replacement for Ted in Roadshow, and then pretend you're trying to get to the Alamo. So many good audio clips and ideas that could go into a Pee-Wee table. Shame one was never made now that I think about it. Shoot, take the motorcycle off of Harley Davidson and replace it with his bike and change out the audio. Any road trip table would make for a great 'Big Adventure' table! Hurray for Large Marge multiball. CFTBL could keep the whole drive in theme and mimic the end of that movie. Each target would be you visiting a different set of friends you met on your adventure, ending with Debbie mode!

Oh, the possibilities.
Now that you mentioned it, that's an interesting route FS or Silverball could take with their original tables. If there's a license that might be interesting or fun, but there's doubts as to whether it could recoup development costs, they could instead take an already existing table, swap out the art, toys, and sounds, animations, even rules (like Stern did with Shrek/FG and Striker X/NFL or Williams PB/JB), and have an awesome table, without as much risk.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012

You do realize she is 60 years old, right? Though based on a recent picture of her I saw, I think it's a safe bet she's still got it!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts