DLC Release Date

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
360 or PC, whichever comes first. The iOS version is great and all, but it's not just not the same without the dynamic lighting and the improved controls.

nosro

Dec 14, 2012
... if we guessed at a date and missed it, it would just anger everyone more.

Mike - I hope you recognize this anger as the frustration of dedicated fans. I'll be buying every single table pack when it becomes available.

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

N

Nik Barbour

Serious guys...
-who's really waitin' for x360 dlc....?

I'm still waiting and interested, but have kind of given up on xbox.

I bought my second device of the year last week, pretty much mainly for TPA (that's £360 hardware only total) .
Father Christmas will be bringing me a Nexus 7.:D

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike - I hope you recognize this anger as the frustration of dedicated fans. I'll be buying every single table pack when it becomes available.

Yes. As a gamer myself I do understand the frustration of delays.

This is also the 3rd time in my career that a publisher for the company I worked for went bankrupt. It seems more common than it should be. The first time it happened I ended up unemployed. Thankfully the last 2 times, there were multiple projects or platforms so the company could continue on and get a new publisher.

I also understand the difference between the fans on this forum and the "fans" on the facebook page.

Shadowrider49

May 27, 2012
Serious guys...

I would be one of the unfortunate souls waiting for the DLC for the xbox 360. ....and what a long painful wait it is.

I too will probably get the DLC when it comes out. Also backed both kickstarter projects so I definitely see merit in the work that Farsight does to continue to support them. Can't wait for them to get their new publisher.....soon I hope.

Last edited:

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
I'll also get all the tables on 360 when they arrive, My android tablet is just a stopgap measure.
Aye, with the random hiccups and input delays when I play it on the Android trials, I don't feel like shelling out for even a single table, it's just not worth it.
I _REALLY_ want to go out right now and buy Scared Stiff, Creature From the Black Lagoon and Twilight Zone, but I'm holding out for an X360 release, so I can play those games for real.

However long that may be.

karl

May 10, 2012
I never understood those that say that they will not download when it finally comes out because they are tired of waiting. That is just crazy facebook talk. Why would anyone still bother to post in this forum and not download it. makes no sense at all to me. Of course I will download it. Just because it takes time does not mean I want it any less. Strange talk

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
I also understand the difference between the fans on this forum and the "fans" on the facebook page.
Do you know you posted that as an employee of Farsight?
Have you guys there never heard of PR? Treat all your customers the same, they are the ones paying your salary.

I should JTAG my Xbox and just pirate the tables once they come out, YOU don't deserve my money.

Serious guys...
I am waiting for the bug fixes of the tables I paid for, is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

okurka

Banned
Apr 6, 2012
We cannot give out a time frame because the legalities haven't been solved yet. And if we guessed at a date and missed it, it would just anger everyone more.

We'll have a better idea when once the publisher issues have been resolved and we can submit to Microsoft.

Then why did Farsight say in the newsletter 7 weeks ago they would be releasing new DLC for the Xbox 360 shortly and would catch up with the other devices in a few months?

Why not? It's not like those tables have suddenly stopped working.
They didn't work in the first place. The Xbox version is Beta software at best.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
For those following this thread, if you attack a FarSight employee, and then suggest that you should just pirate their software, you will be banned from the site without warning.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
And justly so Gord Lacey...

As a retired software and E.E. engineer I totally agree... Intellectual property is just as valuable as "tangible physical" property.

Timelord...

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Do you know you posted that as an employee of Farsight?
Have you guys there never heard of PR? Treat all your customers the same, they are the ones paying your salary.

I should JTAG my Xbox and just pirate the tables once they come out, YOU don't deserve my money.

I am waiting for the bug fixes of the tables I paid for, is that too much to ask?

Can you post with a little more of subtle gesture than attacks and threats of piracy? The fans here will take your post a little more serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts