DLC Release Date

Huffster

Jul 31, 2012
I've read multiple articles where MS executives said the 360 lifespan should be 10 years. So I suspect support will continue for a bit even after the launch of the new generation system. Looking forward to May 21st, when they give the first info publicly on the new system though.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
why I'm glad it's coming to PC-i'll finally get the full pinball arcade experience with a real controller, not possible on nexus 7 without jumping through some potentially tablet-bricking hoops.

Looks like a way has been found recently to achieve root access without unlocking the boot loader (the potentially dangerous bit - but not actually that dangerous).

See Here...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41129430
Sounds like this exploit will be in future Wugfresh toolkit soon.

Sixaxis App is well worth rooting for, especially as Zen has now added touchscreen nudging.

stanno

May 10, 2012
If we eventually get the dlc, we will need ****loads of ms points to pay for the 10+ packs, or will we get them reduced in price for having a frustratingly long wait.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

18Phoenix

how long ...

Hello from germany.
I'm lucky with ArcadePinball on XBOX360 but I think I give up waiting for more DLC.
The thing making me angry is that I have an PS3 aswell but I prefer the XBOX.
"Why haven't I start to collect all there." :(
I would continue on PS3 but I wouldn't spend money again for the basic part.
So is there a possibility for owners of the XBOX download to get the basic pack for PS3
for free to go on with buying the newer tables on this platform ?

Or can someone give me new hope ?

Last edited:

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
Did anyone who Kickstarted the Star Trek table ask for an alternate non-xbox code like FarSight posted about in the other thread? I've sent multiple emails to the address they listed and still haven't gotten any response.

4 weeks now since I first e-mailed Far Sight, and I still don't have the promised code for the PS3 base game.

Brym

Apr 25, 2013
Hello from germany.
I'm lucky with ArcadePinball on XBOX360 but I think I give up waiting for more DLC.
The thing making me angry is that I have an PS3 aswell but I prefer the XBOX.
"Why haven't I start to collect all there." :(
I would continue on PS3 but I wouldn't spend money again for the basic part.
So is there a possibility for owners of the XBOX download to get the basic pack for PS3
for free to go on with buying the newer tables on this platform ?

Or can someone give me new hope ?

In another thread on this forum and on facebook, Far Sight claimed they would give codes for the PS3 base game if you kickstarted the Star Trek table and had requested an Xbox version, but I've been e-mailing them for 4 weeks and still can't get my code. I wouldn't hold your breath for a solution for ordinary Xbox users if they can't even treat their kickstarter backers right.

Jan 6, 2013
Has anybody heard anything about when we will be getting these tables on the 360?I mean when is this court case gonna happen.This is a nightmare but somebody knows something and f.s. should tell us how much longer at least.Give us a round about!

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I don't think that Farsight knows when the case is going to clear bankruptcy court, so they can't give us a date. I agree that it's very frustrating (for both us and Farsight!) and it would be nice if we could find out where everything stands right now.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Has anybody heard anything about when we will be getting these tables on the 360?I mean when is this court case gonna happen.This is a nightmare but somebody knows something and f.s. should tell us how much longer at least.Give us a round about!

This isn't like Judge Judy on TV where everything gets wrapped up in 15 minutes with some smart-assed remarks thrown in for entertainment value.

There are competing interests and there are creditors who own the publishing rights to TPA on the 360 and don't want to let them go. Unfortunately for us, a court can't just "take" those rights away (4th amendment people) as that would qualify as unreasonable search and seizure. Yes FS knows what's going on, but they are essentially dealing with the government. Do you get anything quickly from the government?

This is dead horse mush now, it's been beaten into a frothy meringue.

SpiffyRob

May 5, 2012
Still holding out hope that we'll see at least all DLC released to date make it to the 360, but with yesterday's confirmation that the Xbox 1 won't be backwards compatible, the time is surely going to come when Farsight draws the line for updates for the 360. I really don't see myself buying a new console any time soon, so PC and mobile are probably going to be it for me going forward.

utblick

Feb 14, 2013
As long as Farsight can start release new tables during this year I'm sure they will do it.
I'm sad as an old Xbox fan, not going to buy Xbox One for a lot of reasons.

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
Well I am looking forward to the xbox one. I am pretty sure it will be amazing @ E3 next month. Unfortunately at this point I haven't decided if I will continue to support TPA.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts