DLC Schedule For The Next Six Months

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Who's to say Monopoly isn't coming as well at some point. The fact that FarSight already had a Harley Davidson 3rd Edition pinball machine on site played heavily into their decision to recreate it as one of their first Stern tables.

Oh, I agree that Monopoly is a definite possibility in the future. I know that Farsight has a budget that they have to work with. Popular pins are expensive and Harley is certainly one of Stern's cheaper one's so I can see why they bought one. It's just that, out of the list of confirmed upcoming tables, they're only a very small handful that I'm not crazy about and Harley Davidson is one of them. Everyone has the ones they love, like, meh and ugh and HD (Stern or even Bally's) falls towards the low end of that professional rating scale :p. Although, this thread has had a fair amount of HD bashing so I know I'm not alone.

Oh, and +1 for White Water for me too :)

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I would love to see White Water. Very fun table. I hope to see some of Dennis Nordman's other tables as well (Dr. Dude is semi-comfirmed and Elvira was hinted at).

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I assumed Harley Davidson was some kind of running joke. Poor table, even for Stern, and I'd expect the song licenses alone would make it not worth the trouble. Not that I won't buy it if it happens, but it wouldn't rank anywhere in the first few hundred slots on my personal wish list.

Unfortunately it is not...I can imagine that particular pack will not generate revenue like the others have which is disappointing because it will show that the moment they release a major license, people aren't purchasing.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
There must be something wrong with your list, Pin-Wiz, I didn't see Jive Time anywhere. :cool:

Any guesses as to which add on features we may see with those monthly releases? Like tournaments, something akin to the Williams Challenge, etc.?

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
I'm 100% sure I read somewhere they are planning those additions when they get around 10 tables. Not sure if this was on this site or somewhere else.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Yes those features are coming, but what I was asking for was a list like Tournaments In September, online multiplayer in October, etc. I know it is all speculation though.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Does Pin Wiz have an inside line into Farsight? Just how accurate is all this information?

He did state that it was what he "thinks" it will be, aside from the first month. Basically pure speculation rooted with lots of facts. I would agree that the tables he listed will be pretty dead on to what you will see but the order in which they are released is subject to be anyone's guess. the packs he has put together do make better sense from a theming standpoint.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Bavelb, we are on different pages, I'm taking your line of thinking as the extra features will be released at once, and i'm thinking they will add features a month at a time with each new table pack. Starting at ten tables is fine with me. Just trying to get add some fun speculation.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
There must be something wrong with your list, Pin-Wiz, I didn't see Jive Time anywhere. :cool:

Any guesses as to which add on features we may see with those monthly releases? Like tournaments, something akin to the Williams Challenge, etc.?

I'll post updates on upcoming features and add-ons in my News post as information becomes available.

Does Pin Wiz have an inside line into Farsight? Just how accurate is all this information?

As Bowflex stated, this is what I "think" the DLC schedule for the next six months will look like. I can pretty much guarantee you'll see just about all of the tables I listed in the next six months, but not necessarily in the order I put them in. Just remember, I post all confirmed information in my News thread, but I like creating separate threads for other information I have that is not necessarily confirmed.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
What we need is a version of White Water! I'll take that over many if the licenced tables any day.

I believe these are all of the non-licensed WMS DMD games that have not been released or officially mentioned. There aren't many of them. Please correct me if I have something wrong.

Revenge From Mars (if Pinball 2000 counts)
Cactus Canyon
Champion Pub
Junk Yard
Who Dunnit
No Good Gofers
Safe Cracker (if this one counts)
Jack*Bot
Attack From Mars
Road Show (unless the Carlene Carter stuff makes it licensed)
Whitewater
Black Rose
Fish Tales
Hurricane
High Speed II
Party Zone

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I'll post updates on upcoming features and add-ons in my News post as information becomes available.
As Bowflex stated, this is what I "think" the DLC schedule for the next six months will look like. I can pretty much guarantee you'll see just about all of the tables I listed in the next six months, but not necessarily in the order I put them in. Just remember, I post all confirmed information in my News thread, but I like creating separate threads for other information I have that is not necessarily confirmed.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was close, but there are those hints on the 360 and PS3 version to keep in mind, as well. I think it's a given most of the stuff shown in the making of video is coming soon. It seems the hint on the right wall isn't Spirit of 76, but it's fun to guess what it could be. Maybe a war or combat themed game? Big Guns? F-14 Tomcat? Independence Day (wishful thinking, I know)? I hope it's not Freedom. It has an SS, but I heard mixed things. The pool one could be a number of games, but the hint Farsight gave makes me thing Eight Ball Deluxe is likely.

I believe these are all of the non-licensed WMS DMD games that have not been released or officially mentioned. There aren't many of them. Please correct me if I have something wrong.

Revenge From Mars (if Pinball 2000 counts)
Cactus Canyon
Champion Pub
Junk Yard
Who Dunnit
No Good Gofers
Safe Cracker (if this one counts)
Jack*Bot
Attack From Mars
Road Show (unless the Carlene Carter stuff makes it licensed)
Whitewater
Black Rose
Fish Tales
Hurricane
High Speed II
Party Zone

No Good Gofers is in PHOF and has been mentioned on a facebook post from Farsight. The post said that it will come to Pinball Arcade before Tee'd Off, so it might not be too far off. I don't see why Safe Cracker wouldn't count as a DMD pinball since, while not being a typical sized machine and having a timer, it is still very much a full flegded pinball with a DMD.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
They've stated the Pinball 2000 will not be released indefinitely due to the tech for it. I would definitely think Safe Cracker counts. It's a great game and adds a different style of play so this is definitely one I hope they make.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I wouldn't be surprised if it was close, but there are those hints on the 360 and PS3 version to keep in mind, as well. I think it's a given most of the stuff shown in the making of video is coming soon. It seems the hint on the right wall isn't Spirit of 76, but it's fun to guess what it could be. Maybe a war or combat themed game? Big Guns? F-14 Tomcat? Independence Day (wishful thinking, I know)? I hope it's not Freedom. It has an SS, but I heard mixed things. The pool one could be a number of games, but the hint Farsight gave makes me thing Eight Ball Deluxe is likely.

The pool hint still has me curious too......it does say "coming soon", so maybe it's closer than we think?

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
As for the pool table hint, I don't know how anyone feels about it, but lookout for Stern's Sharkey's Shootout. I'm sure Jeanette Lee didn't give FarSight any trouble over the license.

Just in case anyone didn't know, the playfield from Sharkey's Shootout is adapted from Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe.

Last edited:

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I'm going to take a guess at this too:

June/July : Harley Davidson (3rd Edition)/Taxi

July/Aug : Dr. Dude/Pin*Bot

Aug/Sept : Creature of the Black Lagoon/Gorgar

Sept/Oct : Eight Ball Deluxe/No Good Gofers

Oct/Nov : Monster Bash/Black Knight

Just in case anyone didn't know, the playfield from Sharkey's Shootout is adapted from Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe.

I know this and I definitely want to see it in Pinball Arcade, but it has its own differences and I hope to see both. Part of the hidden picture looked like a cowboy. From your post, it sounds pretty definite, but I hope Sharkey's doesn't rule out Eight Ball Deluxe just becuase it's a modern remake. EBD still has it's own feel and charm.

Have you heard of Golden Cue? Apparently, it's an early version of Sharkey's Shootout, but the designer listed is different, despite having a very similar playfield. The funny thing is that Kelly Packard backed it, despite having nothing to do with pool. I don't want to see Golden Cue since it has a very incomplete ruleset and ends when complete, though.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.