Flight 2000 & Goin' Nuts

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Flight 2000 is a cool table. My only complaint is that sometimes it's too happy to play with itself (bumper, slingshot, bumper, slingshot, ...). Reaching Multiball on a real table must be pretty hard!

On the other hand, I've noticed that drains rarely feel unfair, which is good. Slingshots rarely put the ball out of control, and I like the little 4-way slingshot combo you often get when you hit the lower left slingshot.

Vyrastas

Mar 26, 2013
Flight 2000 is a cool table. My only complaint is that sometimes it's too happy to play with itself (bumper, slingshot, bumper, slingshot, ...). Reaching Multiball on a real table must be pretty hard!

I have a similar complaint... the ball moves waaay too fast on this table sometimes. It flies around when it gets caught up in the bumpers and slingshots and I can't react fast enough. No way would it be that fast in real life. Farsight needs to slow down a few tables, they are way too fast. They should know that, having the actual tables for reference.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Flight 2000 (a.k.a. The Pinball Arcade Cycle):

Everyone votes for it.
Everyone complains that it won the vote.
Everyone loves it.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Flight 2000 (a.k.a. The Pinball Arcade Cycle):

Everyone votes for it.
Everyone complains that it won the vote.
Everyone loves it.

I didn't vote for it. It didn't even get half of the votes.
I didn't complain about it.
I do like it. Which isn't surprising as I knew it was a good table before I voted. I just like EBD better.

So I'm not sure that I understand the point of your post.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I didn't vote for it. It didn't even get half of the votes.
I didn't complain about it.
I do like it. Which isn't surprising as I knew it was a good table before I voted. I just like EBD better.

So I'm not sure that I understand the point of your post.

I didn't mean everyone in a literal sense. But it was an ironic I noticed.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I don't remember hardly any complaining that F2K won. I remember being annoyed by a couple very rabid F2K fans while the vote was going on, but that's water under the bridge :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There were quite a few complainers from what I remember, When the season pack was announced there were a few people quite vocal about it. But let's not argue :)

Lazareth

Apr 13, 2013
I didn't get the opportunity to play many Stern tables over the years so when this poll came up I was going on the looks of the table, and I chose Sea Witch having never actually played it. I liked the sci-fi theme of F2000 but I went with the aquatic female theme.

Well tonight I was able to purchase F2000 and played a round or two..and again, and again...I really like the table. I was even able to get multiball going a time or two which turns out to be very satisfying to achieve. Its a fun straight forward table that is really a breath of fresh air when compared to some of the more complicated tables. I'm quite pleased with it and I'm happy it won the poll. I can see why many were pushing for it to win..

Now Goin' Nuts....I do not like it period. I surely wish Sea Witch had been the tag along to F2000 because then it would have been a complete pack. To me Goin' Nuts was just the bitter pill that had to be swallowed in order to experience F2000. Like paying for a premium table with a bonus added in really. But I must say it was well worth it. Great job Farsight.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.