Flipper lag theory

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I don't want to argue, but I changed out a generic I had connected and there was a difference, although the greatest difference came from turning the "DRC" off and even with motion assistance, black and white assistance turned on I'm good now. I believe there is a slight difference, but to each their own. The "DRC" definitely makes a difference.

That's fine there is no reason to argue. Some people insist on playing too much for their cables and I'm OK with that.

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Then don't. HDMI cables are either compliant, or not. They aren't like audio cables. If they work, and are compliant, then they are the same across the board. You may have had a cable failing, but I'm about 99% positive that the difference you are seeing is from turning off the post-processing, and NOT the cable. It's possible for any cable to go bad, so I can't rule it out completely, but you aren't going to notice any difference in 'quality' with a new HDMI cable vs a older functional cable. Feel free to go back and read the conversation you are participating in, if you like... we've discussed TV settings and processing ad-nauseum... the lag is not is the TV settings... it's in the game, and very obvious on certain tables.

Ok, I'll try that, as I am slow reader, working on my phone, but I own all
of the tables, so...

Members online

Members online