Historical Fact Of The Day

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
What a charmer!

giphy.gif

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
October 12th, 1975
Rod Stewart and The Faces play their final show together.

The group's breakup was due to Stewart wanting to further his success with his solo career.

Awesome band! Great riff, Ronnie Wood is a great picker! :)

invitro

May 4, 2012
Hey Dedpop, I felt like I've been picking on you too much... so I listened to "(I Know) I'm Losing You" (album version), and then "Every Picture Tells a Story". Two of the best rock songs ever! I got that album when I was just starting to break out of Top 40 music in 1986 or 1987.

My body stunk but I kept my funk

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Hey Dedpop, I felt like I've been picking on you too much... so I listened to "(I Know) I'm Losing You" (album version), and then "Every Picture Tells a Story". Two of the best rock songs ever! I got that album when I was just starting to break out of Top 40 music in 1986 or 1987.

My body sunk but I kept my funk

I always thought he said "stunk". LOL! :D

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

My body stunk but I kept my funk

Hey invitro, a fault confessed is half redressed. :)

Anyway,
French police wouldn't give you no peace
They claimed you were a nasty person

invitro

May 4, 2012
Seriously ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lloyd

Lloyd was born in Stamford, Connecticut, on October 22, 1938, the son of Samuel R. Lloyd, a lawyer, and his wife Ruth (née Lapham), a singer and sister of San Francisco mayor Roger Lapham.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] He is the youngest of four girls and three boys, one of whom, Samuel Lloyd, was an actor in the 1950s and 1960s.[SUP][1][/SUP] Lloyd's maternal grandfather, Lewis Henry Lapham, was one of the founders of the Texaco oil company,[SUP][2][/SUP] and Lloyd is also a descendant of Mayflowerpassengers, including John Howland.[SUP][citation needed][/SUP] Lloyd was raised in New Canaan, Connecticut.[SUP][1][/SUP]

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Well if you live in the southwest, that's about half true. ;):eek: Where have you been Extorh, you've been gone a week!

pretty much exactly what dedpop said (showed)

...some guy has been pouring me never ending alcohl while i watch and am paralized and develop a lazy eye

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts