Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Relax guys and just wait it out with the rest of us. It's going to happen. Lets show FarSight and this sites moderators and members the respect they deserve.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I got the pricing fixed, but our Steam rep is in Europe (I still don't understand why), so they stopped responding to my emails about 4 hours ago. I don't have a new date or time from them yet.

Sorry about the delays. I'm quite angry myself.

That's a bummer. Hope if gets sorted out before the facebook crowd pops veins in their head.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I got the pricing fixed, but our Steam rep is in Europe (I still don't understand why), so they stopped responding to my emails about 4 hours ago. I don't have a new date or time from them yet.

Dude, I feel your pain. I had to wait for hours only to hear about this. This is B.S., man (Steam)!

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012

No worries Mike, you've done all you could and a few days' wait isn't going to kill us... Would there be any chance for re-activating the beta for the weekend (with the newest build)? That would give the testers a few more hours to find more bugs :p

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
That sucks Mike. Hopefully you can either get in touch with someone from the US (how they don't have someone contactable especially for your launch, I don't know). Hope it all comes through quicker than the "next week" statement on FB, for your sakes as much as ours :)

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Free time to play their new cabinet. :)

I wish. Still waiting for it to be delivered.

No worries Mike, you've done all you could and a few days' wait isn't going to kill us... Would there be any chance for re-activating the beta for the weekend (with the newest build)? That would give the testers a few more hours to find more bugs :p

That would require steams help, and then cause more issues with getting released later...so I'd rather not ask.

I know how disappointing it is when a game gets delayed.

The good news (I guess) is that all the issues they told me about this morning are fixed.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
That sucks Mike. Hopefully you can either get in touch with someone from the US (how they don't have someone contactable especially for your launch, I don't know). Hope it all comes through quicker than the "next week" statement on FB, for your sakes as much as ours :)

I thought about trying to contact a US rep (if I could find one), but then was afraid that the rep in Europe might take offence and that might cause issues.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I wish. Still waiting for it to be delivered.

That would require steams help, and then cause more issues with getting released later...so I'd rather not ask.

Fair enough, we'd better not cause any more issues... I know just the feeling when trouble keeps popping up - so annoying, especially when it's out of your hands. Thanks for being so upfront and open about the issues. We fans are excited, but I'm sure we can be patient for just a while longer! I myself am playing the Android version to tide me over :eek:

INTELi7

May 22, 2013
To Mike and everyone on the FarSight team.

Sorry for the trouble you're going through. I'm eagerly awaiting the Steam version, and must admit I've felt a little frustrated as a result of the waiting, but that's just a tiny piece of dust compared to the tornado you're dealing with. Thanks again for all the immeasurable effort you're putting into the PC release!

Have a great weekend! :)

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013

4 hours ago? so around 5-6pm, the normal end of office hours. However I find it stupid that steam releases games based on US timezones, yet have European reps, they need to get their **** together.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I thought about trying to contact a US rep (if I could find one), but then was afraid that the rep in Europe might take offence and that might cause issues.

The Euro rep is already probably down the pub (or Cafe bar), so I would head off there as well if I were you and sink a few pints (or 550ml jars). :cool:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I'm kind of glad for the extra few days of anticipation. At least I can still be optimistic that my crappy new computer will run this game well. I've already factored in disappointment that my computer is not powerful enough for the Steam release and now I won't have to deal with the disappointment for another few days.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
If the European rep works tomorrow and reads Mikes mail ... Valve could activate the game
... no, I'm too optimistic :)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
First, tell Mike who the American rep is. I think Valve does all the banking operations in Europe.

Last edited:

Krooze L-Roy

Aug 30, 2013
I knew some devious European would be behind this. He's probably lurking here, reading our anguished messages while twirling his mustaches.

VALIS

Apr 20, 2013
If the European rep works tomorrow and reads Mikes mail ... Valve could activate the game
... no, I'm too optimistic :)

I don't think I've ever seen Steam release a game on Saturday or Sunday. Who knows, maybe they would in this special case since things got botched at the last minute, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts