Bug iOS VER 1.1.3 Bugs

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
They not there? :( :( :( Shame ...
Definitely not. Got the top score on Gorgar... "Do you wish to post this score on Facebook?".

Bloody hell.

Same bug as OP for me, random flippering like crazy scored me lots though when stuck in that view :p
Bahahahahaha. Me too! Says something about my skills when I probably scored more like that than if the camera *wasn't* stuck ;)

Edit: Some kind of weird texture bug when getting an extra ball in MB... the center of the CD in the middle of the playfield gets bigger and smaller when flashing on and off. Looks very weird.

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
On the missing bar I mentioned.
It's even on their Title Screen table :(
(Though there's some weird black bit that's not present IRL on the title table too?).
12b98089.jpg

What gives?
Table currently looks real ugly In-Play as it is :(

Last edited:

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Oh no! Gorgar graphic issue is relegated to MINOR....

As I too have hit the 'Frank'ly heinous MBash MBall issue.....!!!!

On third play!!!! PLAYTEST you f....Grrr (and don't claim lack of staff/time.....we've OFFFERED.....for FREE! Jeez!).

Andy

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I Beta tested MB and can honestly say the frankenstein camera bug didn't happen to me and looking through the beta forum no one else reported it so I don't know where this one came from. That said after a few days they released another version which left us only able to play as the free version so very time limited and probably not long enough get multiball. Its definately there now though, happened to me on my first game :(.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
**** it all to hell lads im drunk n i got gorgar, how you like me now?

Wheeeee

Glitches smitches were Alll rolling in the butter zone baby...

Happy happy joy joy

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
Frankenstein multiball view zoom glitch

(copying exactly what I'd posted from another forum)
Fantastic... already found ANOTHER camera bug, this time with Monster Bash. Despite having it *locked* on camera 4, for some reason, during the multiball mode the camera zoomed up on the top 1/4 of the screen... and didn't move until all balls were drained... even after multiball had finished. Bloody hell, guys. I found this less than 5 minutes after playing it. Surely a playthrough before releasing it would've revealed this?!?
Edit: Multiball camera is "off" as well, so there's no way it should have moved the camera.

I too experience the same thing three times with Frankenstein multiball. Once all balls drain then it returns to normal view. Makes the table kind of unplayable. :(

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I too experience the same thing three times with Frankenstein multiball. Once all balls drain then it returns to normal view. Makes the table kind of unplayable. :(

100% AGREE!
URGENT update reqd.

Weird wasn't an issue on Beta version.
WHY RELEASE an UN-Beta'd build???

PS. FS have a guy Ryan, who seems real helpful/concerned, who's been commenting on the 'Droid bug thread - Bit sad us iPeople not getting any FS-love :(

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I read the first post on this and I did manage the multiball, but didn't experience the camera lock (that did happen to me on the final unlimited multiball in Arabian Nights and in the original Cirqus Voltaire release). I'm using a 3rd gen iPad running the latest iOS version an I was using camera 1 (Funhouse is the only machine I change from default; storing the camera setting for each table would be a nice feature).

I would also gladly volunteer to beta test iPhone/iPad releases. It's annoying when this happens; I just hope it's not a sign that they're rushing out releases in order to keep the lights on.

Regarding table updates, I noticed on my iPhone - which I haven't kept current - any table which hasn't downloaded won't play its music when you have it selected in the menu. This includes those which have updates pending (meaning you have to redownload updated tables if you update the app). That should save time hunting for updates in future!

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
First Time Poster :)

Sadly for a very big oversight on FarSight's part:
When you're running PA on an iDevice set to German,
you can see that FS completely forgot to implement a
German version of the instructions on both new tables.
There are only placeholders like "here should be the text
for chapter one" and so on...

Also after clearing the standard goals on MB, there is nothing
there at all when you click on Wizard Goals....

And since there's no ingame settings to change the language,
you have to change your devices system language to get the
english version.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Yeah, the MB camera bug is really aggravating. Finally being able to play a new table only to realize that there's no point in really learning it right now until the update comes through the bowels of the Appstore is quite frustrating...

...oh, and my TPA icon is just completely white. Weird.

MJFox

May 18, 2012
german table instructions are missing for both new tables (there are just place holder texts)

I just played monster bash and I got multiball several times with no camera issues

I think the trick is to turn on the multiball cam and as soon as the camera switches during multiball you need to switch the camera with the button in the top left corner to a fixed position again (the camera stays fixed while the multiball cam switch is still set to "on")

I think it was already mentioned, but the Gorgar leaderboards are mixed up with the Monster Bash leaderboards

greeetings

MJFox

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I also noticed the leaderboard switch, but since leaderboard updates seem a bit slapdash (my high scores for a number of tables haven't registered), I'm just patiently hoping Gamecentre support will sort that.

I didn't realise there was a multi-ball camera option. If so I think I'll try playing with it turned off since I find it a bit disruptive when the camera moves during multi-ball events.

MJFox

May 18, 2012
could we please have an option to switch the language? the german translation is pretty sluggish and the text doesn't fit on many of the buttons

greetings

MJFox

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Funny, it never crossed my mind there even WERE german instructions. Had a good laugh recently when I was watching a MM video and the DMD said things like "ZUGBRÜCKE ZERSTÖREN!".

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Don't know if this is a pinball arcade app bug or a iOS operating system bug, but my app icon is blank after the update. Everything works great but I have a white icon with no image. Never happen to me in any other app. I'm using the new iPad.

Update: If I bring up the multitask bar the icon appears correctly, but if the bar is closed it reverts to a blank icon, tried rebooting but it stays the same. Didn't try reinstalling because I don't want to lose my goals and high scores.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Has anyone else noticed less sensitivty in the shake nudge? Might be the hangover before the update i could just turn the top of the screen in portrait to nudge now it takes alot more force?

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
The gorgar leaderboard is fetching the results from monster bash. All monster bash high scores are in the gorgar leaderboard.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.