Bug iOS VER 1.1.3 Bugs

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ok, it just happened to me again. I'm done with MB until it's fixed. Also done with BH until they fix the gate closing thing. Also still not playing MM until they get rid of the canyon between the flippers. Also, done with CV until they rid of the instant death outlanes (just make it semi-death). So that's 40% I'm regretting right now. THANKS FARSIGHT!

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Thus far I've gotten the Frankenstein multi-ball on both my 3rd gen iPad and my iPhone 4, both of which are running the latest rev of iOS 5 and both of which have the multi-ball camera enabled and I cannot replicate this camera lock bug, so it clearly isn't something that happens consistently on the platform.

Probably best to report any settings, OS versions, or other conditions that could potentially be triggering this if you're experiencing it.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Yeah, the Frankenstein multiball camera problem is HORRIBLE. Really annoying, usually will end the ball too. Lame.

Rapidly flip the flippers when you first start that multiball mode and it will reset the camera on that mode. It's a workaround until they fix it. I know it skips the cool intro, but you can play the mode out.

I know this clears the issue at the beginning of the mode, but haven't been able to recreate the stuck camera mode during multiball since.

Last edited:

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
Circus Voltaire still haves the multiball bug at the start of the unmasked fase in cirqus mode. I found this bug during my best run so far :( and had to quit. Here's a video that i made showing the bug.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Has anyone else noticed less sensitivty in the shake nudge? Might be the hangover before the update i could just turn the top of the screen in portrait to nudge now it takes alot more force?

All nudging and shaking seem to be a lot less on the iPad2 in my experience on this last update (I skipped the previous one).

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Got another one. In MB, a ball got lost during multiball and calling the attendant didn't help because there was no lost ball. Just like the eff-up that happens in RBIoN.

Oh, and spamming the flippers during the Frankenstein multiball didn't help. The camera still got stuck.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I just played monster bash and I got multiball several times with no camera issues

I've had Frankenstein multiball 3 or 4 times on iPhone 4 and haven't had a problem yet. Latest IOS, Multiball camera off, camera 2 locked. Had at least one multiball on iPad 2 (same settings) and no issues.

MJFox

May 18, 2012
I've had Frankenstein multiball 3 or 4 times on iPhone 4 and haven't had a problem yet. Latest IOS, Multiball camera off, camera 2 locked. Had at least one multiball on iPad 2 (same settings) and no issues.

unfortunately I have to retract my words, meanwhile it happened several times to me as well :(

it seems there are two versions of the problem:
-) the camera stays zoomed at Frankenstein when multiball starts (didn't happen to me yet, temporary fix: rapidly hit the flippers when you first start that mode)
-) the camera zooms out after Frankenstein multiball starts but after a while zooms back again on Frankenstein for no reason (no known fix yet)

I tried various camera settings (locked, scrolling, multiball camera on/off, ...) but nothing seems to make a difference, at least for the second version of the problem

greetings

MJFox

Last edited:

Dodd

Apr 23, 2012
I deleted the Pinball Arcade App first on my new iPad 3rd generation and then installed instead of updated. So far my first game of MB did not have problem with Frankenstein multiball.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Just tried again and deliberately didn't touch the flippers as Frankenstein multiball started (with Mummy Mayhem and Drac Attack), had no issues. I don't dispute there is a bug, but it either only happens once in a while, or under certain conditions.

Lou Villanueva

Mar 9, 2012
This morning had the camera lock on me not on Frankenstein MB, but Monster Mosh Pit MB. Locked at the plunger camera, disabled the right flipper too. No other features were running, just mosh pit.

Arcflup

May 19, 2012
it seems there are two versions of the problem:
-) the camera stays zoomed at Frankenstein when multiball starts (didn't happen to me yet, temporary fix: rapidly hit the flippers when you first start that mode)
-) the camera zooms out after Frankenstein multiball starts but after a while zooms back again on Frankenstein for no reason (no known fix yet).....

I've found a third.

I used get the above behaviour but the frantic flipping trick at start of Frankie used to void it but now when Frankie starts frantic flipping takes me out to the plunge view with only the L/H flipper working. I have to play the multiball from a distance with only one flipper. At the end of the multiball the camera snaps back to normal, R/H flipper comes back alive and I can continue the game.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Ok, success - five more Frankenstein multiballs and finally got the camera bug where it zooms in midway through. Think hitting Frankenstein a couple of times caused it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.