Bug iOS VER 1.1.3 Bugs

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I seem to have been able to reduce the chances the camera will get locked on Frank by selecting the scrolling camera option with multiball camera off. Five Frankenstein Multiballs in and the camera has not locked on him yet, although it occasionally starts to zoom in on him and then zooms backs out.

I'm not ready to declare it a workaround yet, and dealing with the scrolling camera during normal gameplay is annoying for those of us who like the locked option (although unlike some tables, the scrolling camera on this one seems to be able to keep up with a ball speeding toward the drain), but maybe it will help make the table more playable until FarSight can get this fixed.

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
Why hasn't anyone from Farsight commented in this thread? THAT is very disturbing. This is obviously a widespread bug that should have been caught.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I seem to have been able to reduce the chances the camera will get locked on Frank by selecting the scrolling camera option with multiball camera off. Five Frankenstein Multiballs in and the camera has not locked on him yet, although it occasionally starts to zoom in on him and then zooms backs out.

I'm not ready to declare it a workaround yet, and dealing with the scrolling camera during normal gameplay is annoying for those of us who like the locked option (although unlike some tables, the scrolling camera on this one seems to be able to keep up with a ball speeding toward the drain), but maybe it will help make the table more playable until FarSight can get this fixed.

Nope. That set up failed for me.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I had a crazy thing happen in Frank Multiball tonight, it did the exact opposite and panned OUT. The right flipper would not work at all during the multiball. This was on iPad2 5.1.1

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
This morning had the camera lock on me not on Frankenstein MB, but Monster Mosh Pit MB. Locked at the plunger camera, disabled the right flipper too. No other features were running, just mosh pit.

I had this happen last night but during Frankenstein MB. Camera locked on the plunger and right flipper was disabled.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I'm gonna have to agree with everyone who has made statements that if you lock the camera it should never move except at the start of a NEW ball. Meaning, you pick a camera view, you lock it, multiball camera is off, the playfield camera should always stay there. It should not zoom into anything or back to the plunger cam when multiball starts. Of course, if the table actually "locks" balls for multiball and you have to manually launch the next ones that would be an exception.

Last edited:

stevesabol

Apr 13, 2012
I can third the "right flipper was disabled" bug. I'm fairly certain it was during Frankenstein MB but could have been Mosh Pit. Also iPad 2 with latest iOS5 updates.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
As it should be. Last month Cirqus Voltaire was the free table. This month it is Funhouse for the free table of the month. They never said that one of the free tables would be a "new" table.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
I just saw their response :) It's good they've acknowledged it, but considering the user base, it would be nice to have someone responding to this IOS bug thread in the same way as the Android equivalent.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.