Bug iOS Version 1.1.6 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

carfal

Aug 16, 2012
Somehow TPA doesn't save my High-Scores. I updated TPA and deleted all Tables via iFunBox.
Yesterday i noticed, that my MM High-Score of the Day before yesterday was missing. Well, i played MM again and got some entries into the High-Score. But today they are missing again. I think it is the same High-Score tha was present on the day of the update. I didn't touch any .dat file with iFunBox.

Just Some Guy

Jun 18, 2012
Had a problem with Game Center scores not registering on Black Hole twice now. Once on my iPad when I got my best score (almost 1.2M) and again when my Dad got his best score of 800,000. (we’ve been going back-and-forth on the GC leaderboards every few days which has been fun)

His Hall of Fame scores often don’t seem to register locally at all (says 1500 total when he is over 1700 on GC) but it was really disappointing to see him finally doing well on Black Hole after I was giving him some pointers—which would probably have put him 10–20 points ahead—only to have it register on the local and hall-of-fame lists, but not Game Center.

With my score, it seemed to upload when I beat another record on my table (600,000 or something) but my dad hasn’t been able to beat any of the other top 5 scores yet to see if that fixes it.

Note: this has been a problem with the last version as well, and before I manually forced a table update.
Somehow TPA doesn't save my High-Scores. I updated TPA and deleted all Tables via iFunBox.
Yesterday i noticed, that my MM High-Score of the Day before yesterday was missing. Well, i played MM again and got some entries into the High-Score. But today they are missing again. I think it is the same High-Score tha was present on the day of the update. I didn't touch any .dat file with iFunBox.
I don’t think this is related to deleting the tables—I’ve done this on three iOS devices now and their local high scores are all working fine.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
I think that a lot must be fix with leaderboards... A lot of times local records don't go on FarSight leaderboards and sometimes points are not added on GC... Obviously I play always under wifi. Just got a 2405200 on BK and it was not registered on leaderboards :confused:

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Quick follow-up on my previous comments: looks like none of the Game Center achievements are registering at all in this version. After deleting and reinstalling the game, I've completed the standard goals on most of the tables, wizard on some of them, and I did not get the achievement for any of them.

Sebinouse

Jul 18, 2012
Medieval Madness GamePlay
-Jet light doesn't seem to work at all ( never blinks, doesn't switch on during SuperJet )
-Both plastic ramp triangles are missing ( prevent from wrong "reverse" ramp...)

Medieval Madness Graphics
-aluminium jonction at the bottom of the damsel ramp is not on top of the plastic ramp & decal

Screen capture are available if you want !

Sebinouse

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I have a couple of questions and I was wondering if anyone knows....

What exactly doe the "Gamecenter save" option do? (I have kept it on),
And if I set a new hall of fame score while away from wifi, will it be uploaded later? (I.e. when I next play near a wifi hotspot).

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I cacked myself earlier, I loaded Gorgar to find all my goals/scores gone, but then the "welcome back" Gamecenter notification appeared and everything was back to normal :)

I can't be sure but I think if you set a new HOF score when out of the range of 3G/wifi it doesn't get uploaded after the event.

I could be wrong, as I haven't thoroughly tested it, but if it is right I'm being punished for playing TPA at work! :(

At0mXII

Aug 19, 2012
Re-installed like many... Yeah so far no standard goals achievements for TOTAN, Gorgar or MM... :/

Quasimondo

Aug 19, 2012
I'm getting a weird cacophony on Fun House where there are two different melody soundtracks playing at the same time - I didn't notice that before this update.

I agree that on MM I seem to get much less peasant + damsel ramp drains and on CV the outer drains are much less frequently "visited". Though I do not quite get the concept of the lit cannon ball thing - it only ever saves the first ball that falls in through the left or right drain - but I guess that's the way it's supposed to do and not everytime it is lit.

At0mXII

Aug 19, 2012
Completed standard goals for BOP and did not unlock the achievement in Game Center. Is it safe to say that achievements are not working in general?

Just Some Guy

Jun 18, 2012
Completed standard goals for BOP and did not unlock the achievement in Game Center. Is it safe to say that achievements are not working in general?
They don’t appear to be at all. I finally completed the wizard goals for Theatre of Magic last night and didn’t get it.

Hopefully they can figure out a way of retroactively awarding achievements for completed goals.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
i reinstalled in order to get the new tables. unfortunatelly, in order to get my gamcenter HOF score to increase, i have to get all-new high scores on every machine. ughhhhhh. oh well. my local score is finally back to where my gamecenter score is, although some of my best scores (1.5 billion on MB and 1.3 billion on gorgar) still have yet to be replicated by me. :(

Anni2712

Aug 8, 2012
circus voltaire: still present: after locking 2 balls in highwire instead of being able to fire a third ball they are released after a long clicking sound
This is quite annoying bug.. Also camera angle does not always change when launching ball. CV was better when it was the table of the month.. (played it last time then)

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
I had a nice bug yesterday afternoon.

I was playing some CFTBL and after finishing the game with 8 billion points
all my scores and the hall of fame scores were delated, from every table !!
My HoF score was on 1000 points for the last CFTBL game, the 5150 score
was delated. After starting TPA again five hours later all scores were back !!

The BoP would say: " I feel strange "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.