Bug iOS Version 1.1.6 Bugs and Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I've had the ball pass through solid objects a lot recently. On Ripley's the ball went up the left ramp and landed in the bumpers, on Funhouse the ball passed through the solid wall under the trapdoor and landed in the bumpers after being hit with the top-left flipper, and on BK the ball landed in the middle of the the far-left ramp after being hit with the top-right flipper (it kind of phased through the entire upper playfield).

Also I didn't get an achievement for RBION standard goals, I'm sure they can sort this out retroactively though. I remember when Gamecenter was first launched and I loaded up angry birds, about 20 achievements showed up one after the other.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
I had a nice bug yesterday afternoon.

I was playing some CFTBL and after finishing the game with 8 billion points
all my scores and the hall of fame scores were delated, from every table !!
My HoF score was on 1000 points for the last CFTBL game, the 5150 score
was delated. After starting TPA again five hours later all scores were back !!

The BoP would say: " I feel strange "

If i was the BoP, i'd be at the "i'm losing it.." stage

kerumba

Sep 3, 2012
Hi all, I've been having a lot of issue with this on iPhone 4 5.0.1 and iPad 1st Gen 5.0.1:

iPhone frame rates are very choppy. If notification centre is on and a notification appears, the game skips and jumps dreadfully. Same on iPad.

iPad version crashes almost every time I launch the app. I have deleted and re-downloaded the app several times, losing my HOF scores every time but this has not solved the issue. Bride of Pin*Bot is unplayable and causes a crash almost 100% of the time.

GC achievements (except for TOTAN) will not unlock.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
I play the pinbal arcade on an iPad1 too, but with IOS 4.3.3 and it works well.

Only the RBION is unplayable but this is a problem of the iPad1 CPU and RAM.

Did you reboot your device after installing the app? With the last TPA update
the app crashes everytime, after rebooting the iPad everything was fine.

Only GC doesn't work correctly, but i can live with that.

Last edited:

Jamnjim

Sep 7, 2012
Something is going on with my iPhone app. I cannot download any tables that say "buy now" without the app closing down. Then when I return and try to select table, it won't let me spin to table without shutting down. This has been going on for about a week. I've deleted and reinstalled but same problem. Anybody have any clue what to do?

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Something is going on with my iPhone app. I cannot download any tables that say "buy now" without the app closing down. Then when I return and try to select table, it won't let me spin to table without shutting down. This has been going on for about a week. I've deleted and reinstalled but same problem. Anybody have any clue what to do?

Try a complete reset and restore Jamnjim. I know it's a pain in the wossname but it should clear any glitches with your 3GS

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
CV is a mess.

I just got neon multiball awarded from the sideshow, the table zoomed out to the plunger view and all the balls drained. The ball saver kicked in but I was still stuck in plunger view so I had to watch all the saved balls drain again! Bummer....

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
RBION is killing me. Every time I have a great first ball (100m +) with stacked EB's a pinball seems to missing during multiball and is not found meaning restart is the only option. No idea of the trigger to this...

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
"Goal Complete" text should be More transparent. It is opaque white now and shows up right on top of the flippers. It makes for some unnecessary close calls.

Please move the text up an inch or two towards the center and increase transparency. Thanks.

Monster bash colors are too bright? Saturated?(i think this was discussed before)
And ball is too floaty.

Last edited:

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
circus voltaire: still present: after locking 2 balls in highwire instead of being able to fire a third ball they are released after a long clicking sound
gamecenter: achievement for standard goals still not awarded if one has reached them before the gamecenter introduction

This is quite annoying bug.. Also camera angle does not always change when launching ball. CV was better when it was the table of the month.. (played it last time then)

Annoying is an understatement, it makes the table completely unplayable :p

Also, is the slope angle in cirkus voltaire correct? I haven't played the real machine, but the slope feels very flat, almost like the ball is floating in space...

Last edited:

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
I've found that if you nudge the table when the clicking noise starts, then it stops, and everything proceeds as normal.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Dont know if this was mentioned as i havent been playing in awhile but has anyone noticed that shake to nudge doesnt register when you initially start a game? You need to go into options and resume first! Bugger

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
After this happened

dual_plunger.jpg

one of the balls dropped on the floor :cool: and I could resume to play... LOL!

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Hrm. Just noticed it - still have the damn dot after the credits.

(I only notice it because playing on other platforms don't have the williams dot.). Never understood why iOS has it only. Not Android. Not Xbox360. Not Mac. Not PHoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.