iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
Monster Bash still unplayable, missing textures. See the 1.1.8 thread for picture posted.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
BK still freezes with a black screen when you attempt to change the camera angle with the ball in play; game has to be forced quit/restarted. this happens in landscape mode, iOS 6, iPhone 4

CFTBL: landscape camera #4 still insanely close, iPhone 4

TAXI: portrait camera # 4 still too close, iPhone 4

FS needs to address this...the camera problems are not just on the new iPhone

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I don't know about anyone else but I didn't get a new version of Black Hole this time, only Taxi, EATPM & NGG. Of course we never know if Totan's been updated because its bulit into the app.

You didn't get them in the beta? Maybe some changes are only on some models (I'm on ipad 1)? Totan had the same lamp in the beta too (pegs holding lamp up now look like screws with awkward textures, but rest of lamp looks better).

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I can't get any tables to work anymore.

iOS: 6.0
Device: iPod Touch 4
Newest update 1.1.9

I start it up. Select the table. It downloads and then drops me back to the iOS Apps menu.

I've tried deleting and redownloading and also tried turning off the iPod and restarting. Nothing seems to help.

Should I say YES when it asks if I want to restore my tables or NO?
(EDIT) I've tried both and it still drops me to the apps menu. :(

I'd like to at least play the tables I paid for so hopefully they can fix it.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
The flippers were changed in Black Hole. They look too thin now. The flipper gaps for both the upper and lower playfields are off now. The lamp was changed in Tales of Arabian Knights and the bottom part of the lamp looks a bit off.

Really? Black Hole didn't re-download for me. I don't think any of the older tables did.

Taxi, Elvira, and Gofers are the only ones I recall re-downloading.

Last edited:

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
On an iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1, the app will force quit if it ever detects 6 or more simultaneous inputs. This happens at any time, in a game or in the main menu.

Easiest way to replicate this is just to place your hand on the screen.

Confirmed. It happens in iOS 6.0 too (iPad 3). Strange!

Fred van Noije

Oct 5, 2012
Bug bride of pin.bot

Ios 5
Update 1.1.9
Ipad3

Big wheel reward spins but doesn't show which reward was given.
HUD stays blank, if 1 Billion Reward is on i can see the countdown.
Is there somebody else with this problem
It happened after last update ?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
On an iPad 3 running iOS 5.1.1, the app will force quit if it ever detects 6 or more simultaneous inputs. This happens at any time, in a game or in the main menu.

Easiest way to replicate this is just to place your hand on the screen.

I can confirm this too but how is this a problem? when would you ever give this game that many inputs?

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Really? Black Hole didn't re-download for me. I don't think any of the older tables did.

Taxi, Elvira, and Gofers are the only ones I recall re-downloading.
Same here... Black Hole didn't re-download but the flippers got all messed up anyway. Very strange.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Same here... Black Hole didn't re-download but the flippers got all messed up anyway. Very strange.

Can someone post images of the F'd up flippers? what I'm seeing on ipad 3 is flippers that are the right size but the rubbers are thin. Is that what you guys mean?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Flipper gap in MM still a problem for me. Hasn't been a MM table update in ages. Is it possible my game isn't sensing an updated file is available, even when it is?

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Can someone post images of the F'd up flippers? what I'm seeing on ipad 3 is flippers that are the right size but the rubbers are thin. Is that what you guys mean?

BH119.PNG

Note the octagonal jet bumpers too. Something definitely not right. I also tried deleting the app and then reinstalling afresh. Same results. This is on an iPad 1.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Also noticed the the TotAN light inserts are badly aligned with the playfield in this version. Many of them appear to be positioned noticeably higher than they should be. The spinning lamp posts look almost like bandages. Are they just using the wrong texture?

The NGG ramp shadow is a good idea but is inconsistent with any other light source on the table. I would have placed it so that it was directly below the ramp as if lit from above. That way you can easily see where the ramp is positioned on the table. At present the light source for the shadow appears to be from the player, which doesn't make any sense. The shadow is also way too dark and looks more like a fuzzy burn on the table than a shadow.

Good thing I backed up 1.1.8. It worked better for an iPad 1 and iOS 5.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
BH119.PNG

Note the octagonal jet bumpers too. Something definitely not right. I also tried deleting the app and then reinstalling afresh. Same results. This is on an iPad 1.

I see what you mean, here's the ipad 3 version with its relatively fat flippers and round jet bumpers;

img0506.png

Actually it looks like there's a minor texture problem in my shot, the double post in the left outlane is missing its stripey texture ( just above ' Ball in play ' )

Last edited:

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
I took a quick look at the update.

What i have seen is that Taxi is much slower now, just a fast table and not
so extremly fast than the first version.

My Game Center still does not work !!

Hey Farsight, is it such a big problem to create a working Game Center option ?? :mad:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
after a lot of pepole posting about black hole every time an update comes, I finally start liking the table which I always felt boring...

multivit

Jul 4, 2012
yep, Game Center still a problem:

- previously achieved standard goals are ignored
- top score for Taxi is not awarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online