iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbied13

May 31, 2012
I know this has been mentioned, there are problems with gamecenter achievements. I completed high score and wizard goals earlier today (BK). After finishing, I checked and the achievements were all there. I just checked (3 hours later) and the high score and wizard goals aren't showing up as achieved. Also, some of the games that I have made achievements in much earlier versions of TPA are not showing up as achieved as well. Some games I have the wizard goal achievement, but the standard goal isn't showing. This is more of a minor thing, but just my two cents. Great app, still the most fun to play.

Update: BK achievements are once again correct in gamecenter. Maybe just a gamecenter glitch. The other achievements issue mentioned still exists.

Last edited:

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
On HD I got Harley multiball and after my balls drained, on the next ball I immediately got speedometer multiball. The camera zoomed out to the plunger view and the right flipper wouldn't respond. CV anyone??!! :D

Edit: I just played BH and I locked the ball in the lower playfield, and nothing happened. I had to re-start the table. This was on my second game.

I'm also suffering from thin flippers and octagonal bumpers.

Another edit: I lost the ball from the lower playfield with the gate closed and the camera stuck in the lower playfield camera. I had to restart the table again.

Ipad2 5.1.1

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
In CFTBL, I could hit the snack bar consistently from the right flipper. Now it's the hardest shot on the table. Move your car is easier, but for some reason I still can't seem to complete the mode. :mad:

I started playing this game again since before the update, I agree. Cannot hit the snack bar at all, it just goes SDTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.