iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
yep, Game Center still a problem:

- previously achieved standard goals are ignored
- top score for Taxi is not awarded

Personally i couldnt give a damn for achivments or that odd score thingy its all about what the rom says the score jerry show me the score!

That bh stuff is pretty strange ill have to clean install later

geremy

Aug 3, 2012
I don't know if it's only iOS, but black hole is seriously borked for me. On the lower playfield if you hit into the left-side captive hole, the game just stops. Calling attendant doesn't help. This has happened three games in a row.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
yep, Game Center still a problem:

- previously achieved standard goals are ignored
- top score for Taxi is not awarded

I don't think FS will ever fix this so if you really want to get any missing standard goal achievements backup you save files as per sticky, uninstall and re-install the app, complete the standard goals you are short of to get the achievements ( also get taxi high score ) then replace your save files with the files you backed up earlier. Not really worth the effort but if you really want the achievement you can do it.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Ouch.. that took a turn for the ugly. :(
Some of the foe lighting coloring looks nice, but unfinished.

BlackHole-iOS.gif

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012

Good work spoonman. The ipad3 version seems to be missing some shadows too.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Good work spoonman. The ipad3 version seems to be missy some shadows too.

Thanks, but you and Fuseball supplied the pics. I just slapped them together. :p

Anything to help better the final product is my ultimate goal here.

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
So angry, so very angry. Taxi still bugs out at game over and tries to start another game and enter you initials. I broke 20 million and lost my score.

Taxi
Elvira
Golfers

All bug out and have ball lost. Can't call attendant can't even tilt to lose your ball. I had 35 million on ball one on Golfers, plus extra ball just now and lost it all. These games are unplayable.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
I don't know if it's only iOS, but black hole is seriously borked for me. On the lower playfield if you hit into the left-side captive hole, the game just stops. Calling attendant doesn't help. This has happened three games in a row.

same thing here.

John

Oct 4, 2012
I can confirm this too but how is this a problem? when would you ever give this game that many inputs?

It happens if your significant other decides to snatch the iPad in the middle of your game ;). No, it's not a gameplay issue that ever happens, just a general bug.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
tyche, what device are you using?

Also, nice to have another Edmontonian on the forum ;)

elfyhead

Oct 4, 2012

thanks for the pointer to that thread, but it's not my situation. i never installed the free app. but in any case, i tried uninstalling the app from both my phone and iPad, and reinstalling only the paid version. made no difference. it still recognizes taxi and HD3 on my phone just fine, but not on my iPad - i get the same sequence of events i got before (it asks if i want to restore, then i log in with my apple ID, and then it kicks me to the "buy this table" screen).

sigh.

i sent email to the support email, but it says 72 hours for a response. double sigh.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012
Elvira
Theatre and
Harley could all use some improvements in general ball movement. Also, specifically, the ball really seems to slide down the harley flippers. The game is hard to play as is.

Black Hole has texture issues and gets stuck when ball is captured.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Couldn't enter high score on Taxi. Camera went to plunger cam but flippers acted like they do during entering your initials. Pause button and camera button did not work. Had to use home button and erase PA from multi tasking bar to restart.

starck

Jun 7, 2012

BlackHole-iOS.gif

That's nuts! Maybe an iPad 1 issue, or...OS, or..?

iPhone 4/ios6 here- My BH doesn't look like the one from the iPad 1 (I still have fat flippers and no lighting changes like that...). BH DID redownload for me with this update...

Another note for bugs:
Noticing some minor glitchyness in some of the menu buttons now (things don't always register, but the thing I tapped is highlighted, and eventually a couple of taps back and forth and I can usually get it done.) also noticed that when quitting certain games mid-game, the dialog prompt saying 'sure you want to quit...?' Doesn't have a button for 'yes I want to quit'!

I can return to the game and eventually get the button to reappear. Had this happen maybe 4 times.

Last edited:

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
NGG is often throwing out a second ball into the launcher every other game or so. It will often do it it for each of the three balls ( or any extras ) you get. Only remedy seems to be to restart the game and it won't likely happen in the next one.

Interestingly, if you can manage to lock one up somewhere, it won't return to play, but if you lose it, the flippers freeze up and the remaining ball will drain on you. Another option to consider while this bug gets worked out .

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Also- not sure if this there in last version, but on the black hole play field I see some text that looks skewed/messed up. Particularly the captive hole and extra ball text on the left side of the table...

I have noticed the extra ball in NGG that sometimes appears (via the plunger? Not sure). When one ball drains the game thinks that's the last ball on the table too, and you can't flip anymore for the 2nd ball that's still on the table ....IIRC

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This version seems to have brought more bugs to the game than it fixed.

Anni2712

Aug 8, 2012
I have noticed the extra ball in NGG that sometimes appears (via the plunger? Not sure). When one ball drains the game thinks that's the last ball on the table too, and you can't flip anymore for the 2nd ball that's still on the table ....IIRC
Same happened to me. First game runs ok, but second is mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.