iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Black Knight, during multiball sometimes the ball just disappears from the screen (not fly off, literally disappear)

I played a bit of BK last night and things were very strange, balls just disappearing, balls teleporting from the bottom playfield to the top etc

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I just played a game of BK. I locked a ball in the upper lock, then tried to lock another ball in the upper lock too. I got a "ball clinking noise" then the ball was ejected. When locking a ball again in the upper lock it started 2 ball multiball.

After about10 seconds of flipping on the upper-playfield one of the two balls came down the centre ramp and just vanished as it lined up with the top of the flippers. Another ball was automatically launched from the plunger.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
one of the two balls came down the centre ramp and just vanished.

I think the table is haunted by the Black Knight. What I've found is the table initially behaves itself but after a few games it gets mixed up and starts doing really weird things. Exiting the table and restarting it usually gives at least one good game.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I think the table is haunted by the Black Knight. What I've found is the table initially behaves itself but after a few games it gets mixed up and starts doing really weird things. Exiting the table and restarting it usually gives at least one good game.

Yeah, I did that whole "my first ball drained, restart!!" thing a couple of times before it screwed up on my "good" game :)

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Yeah, I did that whole "my first ball drained, restart!!" thing a couple of times before it screwed up on my "good" game :)

I meant exit the table altogether, back to the table selection menu then restart it. Just quitting the table doesnt fix it.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
I meant exit the table altogether, back to the table selection menu then restart it. Just quitting the table doesnt fix it.

Thanks, I know what you mean but this cocked up on the 3rd restart! It doesn't seem to take much to send this table mental. Looks like I should exit, then reload the table everytime I have a ****ty first ball. :D

Jay

May 19, 2012
In Funhouse, I had a weird bug where during multiball the camera suddenly pulled back to the plunger view and all the controls went dead. The balls drained and the controls became active again. I don't think Rudy was behind that nasty trick.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
In Funhouse, I had a weird bug where during multiball the camera suddenly pulled back to the plunger view and all the controls went dead. The balls drained and the controls became active again. I don't think Rudy was behind that nasty trick.

Did an extra ball launch that wasn't supposed to launch? I didn't notice it recently, but when a couple tables launched more balls than they should have, the flippers went dead when the number of balls that should have been on the table drained.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I guess something is very wrong in this version. Same problems (dead flipper, multiple balls in the planger, etc) happens not on a particular table base, but rather on more tables (if not on all the tables).

Jay

May 19, 2012
Did an extra ball launch that wasn't supposed to launch?

No, though I have gotten that multiple-ball-in-the-plunger bug. But in this case, it was a normal multiball mode. One of the three balls drained, then the camera zoomed back to the plunger view and the controls went dead until the other two balls drained.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I think it has been stated, but I hope they look at the BH lower level balllock. Had a great game going and BAM!, the sound of wind.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Does the developer actually read these threads? Just curious because it seems the app store has really made it hard to find ways to contact developers. This Black Hole thing has me really wanting to contact them.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Does the developer actually read these threads? Just curious because it seems the app store has really made it hard to find ways to contact developers. This Black Hole thing has me really wanting to contact them.
If you mean FarSight, there are about eight of their employees registered on this forum, two of whom (Mike Reitmeyer and Ryan Routon) have several hundred posts between them. Just look for the blue names.

pinbot

Aug 12, 2012

Same thing just happened to me. Didn't realize before but funhouse is completely messed up. Balls get launched automatically for no reason.

SebWi

Jul 30, 2012
No Good Gofers: Lock is not recognized sometimes (you shoot the first ball in lock, but it comes out at the jet bumpers), also the above mentioned double or even triple balls, sometimes camera locks during multiball (but I think it's just at ripoff multiball).

Creature from the black lagoon: What happened to the flipper finger angle?! I loved them the way they were in 1.1.6, after that it's kind of unplayable for me. Not sure how it's on the real machine, though.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6 and iPad 1 on 5.1.1

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
Another bug verification on Black Hole using 1.1.9. Ball gets stuck in the lower playfield. I have reverted back to 1.1.8 which does not seem to have the issue

Tony C

Feb 20, 2012
In CFTBL, I could hit the snack bar consistently from the right flipper. Now it's the hardest shot on the table. Move your car is easier, but for some reason I still can't seem to complete the mode. :mad:

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
This has happened to me on Harley Davidson. But only the left flipper works.

erock856

Oct 25, 2012
My favorite table, Funhouse is almost totally broken with the problem of extra balls launching out of the plunger during normal single ball play. Is this problem going to be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts