iOS Version 1.1.9 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

night

May 18, 2012
What Black Hole needs is new image map textures. Chrome work should be redone as well, it just looks like grey stuff. And when the camera zooms in on the lower playfield the blue digit numbers are very low in resolution, just ugly. I's good to see they finally added the little spiral in the lower playfield where the ball enters. This was missing from the beginning.

Zyo75

Jul 28, 2012
Black knight and black hole unplayable...beware of bug fixes if this is the result...

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Log into the gamecenter app and your achievements should still be there. Your HOF total should still be there in gamecenter also but in the app it probably shows all zero's.
Ah, thanks for that! But I've just noticed now that the table goals all seem to revert to a previous state. I started this most recent session with 0 goals for Taxi, achieved 3. Finished the game as normal, exited to the menu, closed the app then restarted the phone. Went back in, no goals complete! But it managed to save them for one other table. So I suspect it's reverting to a particular point in time.

Any ideas?

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Ah, thanks for that! But I've just noticed now that the table goals all seem to revert to a previous state. I started this most recent session with 0 goals for Taxi, achieved 3. Finished the game as normal, exited to the menu, closed the app then restarted the phone. Went back in, no goals complete! But it managed to save them for one other table. So I suspect it's reverting to a particular point in time.

Any ideas?

No, that is strange. Only thing I can sugest at this point is to completely uninstall the app and re-install it and all the tables. Like I said your earned achievements and HOF total score should still be there ( unless when removing the app you tell it to remove from gamecenter - don't do this obviously ) but in your newly installed app all goals and local high scores will be gone ( which is where you are now so nothing to lose ). There is a sticky thread on how to backup your local saves, not much use to you now but you may want to do this occaisionally from now on ( unless FS sudenly get much better at testing! :D ).

MrT-REX

Oct 8, 2012
On NGG, if you finish a game with 1 or 2 balls locked, the next games starts with 2 or 3 balls in the plunger.
Happens on Android too.

I experienced the exact same issue on Funhouse. The workaround is to exit the table and re-open it.

And It seems that the flippers react a bit slower in this new version. But that could also be me having a bad day (*'-'*)

night

May 18, 2012
Ball and camera lag problem update:

No Good Gofers
Harley Davidson
Theatre of Magic

STILL have camera and ball lag problems on iOS6 iPad2

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Please fix this camera angle. Would be nice to see the outlanes...and the rest of the flippers...what was wrong with the old camera view? :(

aTCuf.jpg

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Black Knight Freezes when camera angle button is pressed in play, resulting in...

P2Ce6.png

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Awesome portrait camera view #4 for taxi! (iphone 4, ios 6)- can we see the outlanes please?

IIRrV.jpg

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
One more terrible camera view, iphone 4, ios 6...black knight portrait mode, #4...

LEtwC.jpg

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Top half of NGG could use some refinement? (shrug?) there are some pretty blurry images towards the upper middle too....

r80QL.jpg

compare that with funhouse which seems much more refined..in some places?:

lwgYp.jpg

(and finally Elvira for another comparison...)
SFvxH.jpg

Note that imgur compresses the files a bit so the quality is *sllllightly* better on the original screenshots.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Stark, maybe you would like to say what you do and don't like about each view? I play in portrait usually the lowest angle which is 4 ( from low to high it goes 4,1,2,3 which makes no sense anyway ) except on the odd table where 4 is too low like funhouse and creature. Some tables just don't go low enough like monster bash, wish there was some consistancy.

starck

Jun 7, 2012
RE the camera angles:

It would be nice to be able to see the outlanes and rollovers on the lowest camera settings for CFTBL, BK, and taxi...otherwise, those camera angles/orientations are useless...at least to me...IMO. How are you supposed to use the magna-save buttons if you can barely even see the spots? How are you supposed to be able to nudge the table if you can't even see if the ball is close to the outlane or not?

Agree- some tables don't go low enough- very odd...and others like CFTBL go wayyy too low...wish there was some consistancy too, though I imagine every table must need a slight variation due to different characteristics, etc...but still...this much variation must have just been a mistake in this latest update.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Nitpick - Taxi - lower row on the display are 7 segement displays, not 14-segment.

Elvira - could you put the two displays side by side like the real machine?

Jay

May 19, 2012
This means that a loop shot round the back of the table from left to right (spotting a Theatre letter) appears to not follow the wireform back to the right flipper, but snakes further left (to where the wireform should be).

This seems to be common on several tables. Funhouse is the same way: the ball seems to ride along the left wire of the habitrail, not in the gap. The problem is present on the Mac version as well. Those who have PA on other platforms: I'd be curious if this problem affects other systems (which means it's a problem with the game coding) or whether it's specific to certain devices (which might mean it's a rendering issue on various graphics chipsets).

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Circus Voltaire. Wow, been playing that game for three days straight. Still issues with Highwire freezing (sometimes it kicks, sometimes it freezes), multiple balls in plunger, will also seem to give awards, such as arc multiball for no reason.

haj

Sep 28, 2012
it's very buggy now. after some normal games, new game starts with 3 balls in the plunger, this happens on many tables. what's going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts