Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
MAJOR UPDATE : Added too much information to list here, so read and enjoy. :) By the way, the first post is back on track with continuous updates as new information becomes available.

Thanks Jan for holding down the fort while I was out. :)

I knew you couldn't quit us.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE NOW! for PS3 and PS Vita in North America. Europe will see a release in early May.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : Added latest information on PC release date and next Mac update details and scheduled release.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : Added the latest information on the Kindle Fire version in the "Multiple Platform and Device Release Dates" section.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Done, and thanks for the heads up. Sometimes I don't always see the PM notifications, so I need to set it to send me an email notification too.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Done, and thanks for the heads up. Sometimes I don't always see the PM notifications, so I need to set it to send me an email notification too.

Thanks Jeff, just wanted to refresh the thread title for longevity.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : New look and better organization of the main NEWS post...hope you like it.

N

Nik Barbour

Nice work PinWiz! Much clearer! Much appreciated!
I can't wait to see a European release date for ps3.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks Jan and Nik, I'm glad you like it.

Just so everyone knows, I contemplated doing a full blown newsletter style post complete with graphics and videos, but decided to stick with the basic text form for everyone's convenience.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Hey! Coooool idea :)
(That's cool both if you decide to jazz it up-OR-you decide to keep it simple-Thanks for doing it fullstop :))
On the subject of videos-Has anyone seen any vids of Android versions of MM and TM:BOP?
I did a bit of a YouTube search with no luck.
Interested to see what we can expect iOS-wise in a week (or LESS I hope!).
Cheers All :)

Shearie

Apr 8, 2012
I noticed that the news post makes it seem like when the new tables are released for ios that they're gonna be in a bundle of 2 for $4.99 like the Android version. Is Farsight not doing individual table purchases for ios anymore?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I noticed that the news post makes it seem like when the new tables are released for ios that they're gonna be in a bundle of 2 for $4.99 like the Android version. Is Farsight not doing individual table purchases for ios anymore?

All tables are available for individual purchase on Android, iOS and Mac. I'll note this in the news section to alleviate any confusion.

Last edited:

Shearie

Apr 8, 2012
All tables are available for individual purchase on Android and iOS. I'll note this in the news section to alleviate any confusion.

That's good to hear. I don't have an Android phone so I didn't know how the DLC tables worked there.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Your doing an AWSOME! job Pin Wiz, I love the lay-out. Sorry i havn't been on the Xbox360 or PS3 too much recently, i'm going through a tough time right know and hopefully i'll be better soon. It seems that one of my new Kidney rejection medicine called Cellcept put a bunch of White spots in my mouth and down my throwt, I'm in a lot of pain but i try to come on to try and forget about the pain. I may have to go into Tampa General Hospital for a couple nigts, and they will iv me some supposidly toxic Anti-Biotic and they say it should get rid of thos coldsores or whatever it is. They've been with me know for 4 weeks and i've had enough of this pain, but in a good note i've been playing The Pinball Arcade on my Playstation Vita everytime i go up to Tampa for Blood work and check up. I love it on the vita and have been doing very well with it, so hopefully very soon i'll be back to normal again and do the things i like to do. You all have a great day and talk to you all soon.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Sorry to hear about your health issues, David! Hang in there and I hope everything works itself out quickly for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.