Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : Added information concerning the Pinball Hall of Fame table re-releases for those who are still unsure of FarSight's plans for these tables.

HeYjOe

Feb 20, 2012
yep, cheers PW for updating the info, first page I hit and judging by the views not alone

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : "DLC Tables Pack #1 Release Dates and Pricing" section has been updated with the latest information.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
So 5 bucks for the first dlc. My guess is bride of Pinbot is 2.99 and mm will be 3.99 (but half off as game of the month). I am anxious to see the menu for Xbox. I do like what pfx2 has so it will be interesting to see how farsight sets everything up.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
So the first dlc for xbox is going to be a month behind ios/android? I know the game is actually more than a month behind the ios/android launch but I expected FS to get the table releases in sync. Actually where does it say that the DLC will be released beginning of May? I seem to have missed that ( despite me stalking their every move ;>) )

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Hopefully they will double up or something so everything has simultaneous release. Seems like that may never be fully achievable as updates require approval. I think all dlc eventually being within a 2 week window ongst all platforms would be a reasonable and achievable goal for them.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Also keep in mind that 3ds and pc are a ways off. I suppose they don't wish to over saturate with too much product for any device or the pricing could scare off potential buyers.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : The Pinball Arcade is AVAILABLE NOW on Xbox 360.

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
What (and where) exactly is the developer blog, though? Or do you mean the Facebook profile?

Just asking so I'll know which page I have to keep refreshing today. ;)

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
Ah, thanks! Hadn't bought my PS3 until very recently, didn't know about that site yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts