Lethal Weapon 3 Kickstarter

Christian

Jun 7, 2014
I just wanted to get this out there so it sits in the back of Farsight Studio's minds for the future.

Lethal Weapon 3 was a fun table. We'd play it for hours at the billiard hall. The adventures were fun, challenging, but also easy to figure out. Great game...

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Next to nobody around here likes it because they're crazy. :p

I'd love to help Kickstarter this table, I played it many times back in the day.

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
no, not for that one. Next.
I did wote for it in one of those polls, but if it would need a kickstarter than FS can skip it, it won't be missed much. They should have made Loaded Weapon instead.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
no, not for that one. Next.
I did wote for it in one of those polls, but if it would need a kickstarter than FS can skip it, it won't be missed much. They should have made Loaded Weapon instead.

I don't quite agree. IMHO LW is one of the better licensed tables out there,and if a KS was used in order to get it,I'd support it.

Having said that...there are way more tables with similar licensing issues that I'd personally prefer over LW,and I think it would be way down on the list (at least ten tables before it) to even be considered for a KS.

In the end,like I've said before though - you aren't going to see another KS until TPA is up and running on both Xbox platforms.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
From what I hear this machine isn't that great, just OK.

Ahh, sorry. That one was forced.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Never played it but was reminded of this table watching Cop Land again.At the beginning of the film Stallone is playing LW3.And shortly afterwards Liotta says: There are two kinds of people.Pinball people and videogame people.
Don't think this applies to members here! ;)

Anyhow i'd definitely welcome Lethal Weapon 3 at TPA.But there is the license issue and also the much, much bigger issue of it being from Data East.As long as there is no Data East at TPA imo sadly there is no genuine reason to expect any Data East table.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
It being data east is a non issue. stern owns data east. and sega.

the licensing is the issue, as it also has licensed music (Everybody dance now!).

also we are gong to be getting getaway in the future, which lethal weapon HEAVILY borrows from. THe playfield borrows heavily from both games, and the clip feature is very similar to the gears feature.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I personally love this table. Spent more $$ on this table than T2 and TAF combined. I'm not a big fan of DE tables in general, but LW3 and SW are my 2 faves for DE.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.