March TotM Groupings and Results

jdoa

Jan 8, 2015
Sure, you could play the demo and use those points. Otherwise you are just enter zero for your points but you'll still get 4 points for 4th place.

cool, id rather play the demo, there is a very "slight" chance someone could score lower than that lol.....doubt it though

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've played my games already-as was confused over times.
Is that OK? Or best to replay after 10AM your time? (TBH I wouldn't mind replaying.....as only 1 EB to plunge in all 8 games! :O LOL)

Since scoring hasn't happened yet, of course you can replay! Replay all you want!

All I ask of people is this...do not decide mid game, because you are doing well in a practice session, that suddenly this one counts. Determine before hand that you are playing specifically for a tourney score, no matter good or bad. And then use that score. I know I've had practice rounds where I'm kicking myself for not being able to use that score, but dems da breaks!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Don't forget, you do not have to play only on one platform. If you have some of the tables on Steam, and the rest on Android, that is perfectly okay. For bookkeeping purposes, let me know though.

I will not allow you to use PHOF: Williams Collection or Gottlieb collection, so don't even try!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just so everyone know, I reserve the right to adjust final groupings after all scores have been entered. What I mean by that is, last time we had a few people who signed up but then didn't play. That meant that in one instance, only one player of the four actually had a score. Great for him, not fair to people in full groupings. So if that happens again, I will randomly select players to fill in a group so that there is 3.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Just to clarify...

When it comes to extra balls, I'd prefer you plunge until the next ball officially comes up. So if you are on ball 1 and have 2 extra balls, plunge until you get to ball 2 in the game. Usually it's not confusing to do, but I know Black Hole can be weird. If that's the case, and one got past you, just remember to only play 3 balls in total. Everyone got that?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Just to clarify...

When it comes to extra balls, I'd prefer you plunge until the next ball officially comes up. So if you are on ball 1 and have 2 extra balls, plunge until you get to ball 2 in the game. Usually it's not confusing to do, but I know Black Hole can be weird. If that's the case, and one got past you, just remember to only play 3 balls in total. Everyone got that?

Not only Black Hole, but NGG too.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Tourney is officially turned on! You have 12 (maybe slightly longer) hours to post scores. Go get some!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out... And we're wearing sunglasses... Hit it!

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Since scoring hasn't happened yet, of course you can replay! Replay all you want!

All I ask of people is this...do not decide mid game, because you are doing well in a practice session, that suddenly this one counts. Determine before hand that you are playing specifically for a tourney score, no matter good or bad. And then use that score. I know I've had practice rounds where I'm kicking myself for not being able to use that score, but dems da breaks!

Cheers......
But much the same result........
.....UTTER ****E LOL

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. That did NOT go well. No avatars for me this month.

Well, okay:
BH: 4.1M
CftBL: 168M. Yes, I sucked today.
NGG: 53M.
HS: 2-somethingM.

Last edited:

DarkMatt

May 5, 2013
I got, a stuck ball!

my first Gofer run is currently sitting with a ball stuck during multiball. Attendant doesn't get it out, and like hell I'm going to drain the other ball just to get it back.

What can I do? I can just drop the game and start over if you would allow me to redo my first game. (It's early enough that I can just start over again.)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Didn't go well for me either, except for Black Hole, which was good (could have been better though, if I hadn't been interrupted).

6.4m on Black Hole
8.9m on NGG (OMG - and that was the better one)
2m on High Speed (guess what, I had 127k in the first game - you get the idea how that game went)
383m on CTFBL - not really close to my high score for that table...

Well, that was quite a difference to the first tournament, where I was happy with all the scores. But this time I didn't participate in the TOTW - just didn't have the time and sometimes not the motivation as well tbh, so I didn't have a lot of practice on those tables.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
To the peeps in my groupings, my scores will be...
BH - 2mil
CFTBL - 800mil
HS - 5mil
NGG - 65mil

Those were my predictions. Here's what I actually got...

BH - 3mil
CFTBL - 1.5bil
HS - 5.8mil
NGG - 5.7mil (man, I don't know what the hell happened here)
So for the most part I'm ok with how I did. There were a couple of times where my phone wasn't registering my flips, but it didn't cause a drain. It's because my hands were getting all sweaty

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.