March TotM Groupings and Results

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Much like my bowling scores this week my pinball scores sucked. I'm sure everyone in my group got an extra point.

BH- Was being a big d**k 177,530
CFTBL- 213+ mil
HS- 1.9+ mil
NGG- 21+ mil

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Why is Vikingerik only listed for NGG?

Switch3flip man :) I'm looking forward to see your endless score on HS without extraballs ;)

I've shot my first game on BH. Started out alright, but 3rd ball was an instadrain so I ended up with 5,4M. Could be worse, but could be better too so I will start my second try on that table now!

Good luck everyone!!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Confusing; my phone showed the times as AM so I thought I was short on time.
On my way home now (from work) and am gonna read cap bizzars disections first. Been head in bucket with Borderlands and Alien isolation :/

Going to play HS in free table mode; said I'm going to buy s3 when dx11 is released to show my support for better gfx on the pc.

Happy balling...

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Here are mine.......LOL :/

BH <Quarter of a M
NGG 12M
CFTBL 28M
HS 2M

Oh deary me.....but hey ho :D

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] hey man I'm just wondering if my scores went through.
Safari crashed on me as I submitted.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I put up some mediocre scores.
on cftbl I chopped alot of wood but was unable to start a fire.
gl to everyone and thanks to syt for your time and energy.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
[MENTION=134]shutyertrap[/MENTION] hey man I'm just wondering if my scores went through.
Safari crashed on me as I submitted.

No, you're going to have to resubmit [MENTION=138]Dylan_h[/MENTION] because they didn't show up.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
He's only playing NGG. He gave details in previous post, look at his profile for link.
Ok I read it. I don't doubt he can do 15M+ on BH, but I would be really impressed if many (or anyone else) do. I sure as hell didn't :) Same for CftBL. Didn't really take long to choke on that one for me! I have a feeling Vikingerik would win those tables in 20 minutes easy :)

Great idea to play without extra balls! Every shot counts, and it's a really different game without the safety net of those ebs. On my second game of BH I was about to max my bonus on ball 1 when I accidently started multiball, which made me light the second G-force accelerator by chance. That was followed by quick drains. Balls 2 and 3 were quickly lost trying to re-light the first G-force and those yellow targets. Consider me humbled. I'll submit my measly scores now.

Fun tournament again though. Thanks SYT for arranging it!

invitro

May 4, 2012
My games #1 of 2:
BH 3,032,580 (24 min)
HS 976,340 (3 min)
CftBL 9,952,451,300 (38 min)
NGG 8,983,980 (3 min)

2u7rpd5.jpg

My games #2 of 2:
BH 724,950 (11 min)
HS 6,445,120 (20 min)
CftBL not played
NGG 99,345,010 (31 min)

6pn7gi.jpg

Thanks syt for putting this together!

Last edited:

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Switch3flip man :) I'm looking forward to see your endless score on HS without extraballs ;)

Good luck everyone!!

Lol that was just BS, Captain was making me nervous. I tried it yesterday but had to look up the rules all I know is multiball. Now I at least know that it's better to build up that jackpot first. About to play my first game. Think I'll start with HS though lets see how it goes :)
Good luck to you and everyone!

invitro

May 4, 2012
Ok I read it. I don't doubt he can do 15M+ on BH, but I would be really impressed if many (or anyone else) do.
FWIW... v.e.'s high on BH is 191M. The next highest score of players in the tourney is me with 27M, then you at 24M, then Xanija at 19M. Those are the only players to have ever gotten 15M on BH, with or without EBs. I am pretty sure I didn't max bonus 3 times in my game. (I require EBs to score well.)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So far...

I had an epic fail first game on BH, but my second was really nice for me. Next I played High Speed, and I thought my first game made for a decent warm up. Unfortunately that will be the score I post as my second game was the equivalent of a one armed man with no fingers trying to play. I've logged one game into Creature, which was ho-hum. Great first ball, average 2nd ball, and what 3rd ball? Gonna recoup for a moment, then come back to that and finish with NGG.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I certainly enjoyed playing this months tournament with y'all. It was fun joining in a forum activity. Here is a good laugh with the scores I posted. This month's tables are ones I've never become proficient in, but had a great time playing.

BH - 180,110

CFTBL - 7,725,670

NGG - 30,205,160

HS - 959,380

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
FWIW... v.e.'s high on BH is 191M. The next highest score of players in the tourney is me with 27M, then you at 24M, then Xanija at 19M. Those are the only players to have ever gotten 15M on BH, with or without EBs. I am pretty sure I didn't max bonus 3 times in my game. (I require EBs to score well.)

Yeah that's what I meant. I don't think he needs to worry about grinding the spinner to win if he can max bonus on every ball :)

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
6.8mil on HS after first ball. 7.5 second. Now for third.

Well done! I started off with 7.5mil on first, but somehow managed to finish with 8.5 in total :confused: It is very possible to shoot 20M+ on one ball, but there is also the chance of getting nothing. I really do like High Speed a lot more without the extra balls pouring in.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.