May TotM Groupings and Results

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Mixed emotions for me but I think it's my best round so far.
Whirlwind : 9,953,850. (Instant drain ball#2) Not good. Not terrible.
Cue Ball Wizard : 200,624,490. On first game. Really proud of that one. It wasn't expected at all.
Monster Bash : 340,344,330. I really hesitated to play EB on ball#3 to reach my high score. First game was crap.
Centaur : 1,519,760. This table has never wanted me. At least I reached 1M.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
I assume my scores were registered, but just in case:
Whirlwind: 16,677,490 (what I expected minus the eb's)
Centaur: 5,615,450 (fun game, fun mb action)
Monster bash: 711,334,550 (almost all ball 3 2nd game tilt luck box action)
Cue ball wiz: 204,450,290 (I guess better score than I thought. Still no like)
Made sure I had my coffee this time. Cheers

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Howdy Members....Just got home from an all day bowling tournament and haven't forgot the tournament. I'll try to post soon. I have to get some juice in my tablet. I play Monster Bash and Centaur best on tablet; while, I play Whirlwind and Cue Ball Deluxe on Steam. Hopefully, I will do better than last month.

invitro

May 4, 2012
CBW 1.1B
and one super game..far better score with three balls ob CBW than I've ever managed. First time to get the 9ball shot plus the ball just kept bouncing back into the bank shot. Painful to drain out, but still doubled my best score.

Good game, Maggie! Way to go with the 9 ball.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Om MB I started out absolutely great, collected all instruments and was rocking pretty good on my first ball flailing like a mofo. I think I had about 650M or so after that ball. After 3rd ball it was 683M... Second game was similar and ended at 673M. That table never really clicked for me. I should probably give it another chance and see if I get into it as so many seem to think it's one of the best tables around. I even have a real MB in good condition not far from where I live.

Well I think it's a superb table... I think it does take some time to learn your best way to go for each shot and to "appreciate" the stacking which the game is all about. It frustrated me when it just came out (the real machine) as it seemed like I had to make SO many shots to get anything going... it seemed like a table for wizards and though I was pretty good, I needed one to spend time with at home, instead of just being able to play at Pinburgh or in a Pittsburgh bar. Plus it seemed a little too hipster at the time. :)

Getting ready to play MB for final game. After 35M on 1st, I think I would be very happy with 600M :) :(.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Comin' up quick on 2 hours left. Get those scores in! Here's who I'm still waiting on...
[MENTION=384]dave950lam[/MENTION], [MENTION=1590]drheath[/MENTION], [MENTION=580]Heretic[/MENTION], [MENTION=446]invitro[/MENTION], [MENTION=623]JPelter[/MENTION], [MENTION=1678]MontanaFrank[/MENTION], [MENTION=3745]vikingerik[/MENTION], [MENTION=5243]workshed[/MENTION], @icedry, [MENTION=5452]SmoothBalls[/MENTION], [MENTION=5455]Zeta[/MENTION], [MENTION=5416]johnnyray14[/MENTION], [MENTION=114]webmonkees[/MENTION], [MENTION=5142]Nate[/MENTION]

There's also 4 other people that aren't from the forum that we are missing scores from. In actuality, scores from all 10 of our new players haven't been posted yet, which worries me. Anyway, looking forward to seeing 'em all roll in.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Crap crap crap crap! I thought it was on Sunday. Getting on it now. Two sheets to the wind...wish I'd stayed off the sauce tonight. This may not go well.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Crap crap crap crap! I thought it was on Sunday. Getting on it now. Two sheets to the wind...wish I'd stayed off the sauce tonight. This may not go well.

Last SATURDAY of the month! Never changes. I really do try to make it easy on you guys.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
MB 48m
CBW 1.1B
WW 8.7 m
Centaur 1.1 m

2 really bad games, one pretty bad one, and one super game..far better score with three balls ob CBW than I've ever managed. First time to get the 9ball shot plus the ball just kept bouncing back into the bank shot. Painful to drain out, but still doubled my best score.

Wow, nice CBW and WW though!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013

Hahah. I have faith in you buddy!

Weren't you in the chat? Unless it was an imposter

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Submitted my crappy scores. Probably going to stop doing these because of personal motivation issues.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Hahah. I have faith in you buddy!

Weren't you in the chat? Unless it was an imposter

I was in the chat Friday night, but not Saturday. I probably missed the obvious implications that the tourney was the next day...I can be a bit thick at times.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Bash 957,010,280
CBW 1,122,768,260
WW 61,180,460
Centaur 54,280,460

I had a weird bit on Monster Bash. The table lost a ball so I thought that game was dead. But eventually the ROM gave up on ball searching, ended the ball with a bonus count, and served up an EB. I went ahead and played that EB as compensation for the unfairly lost ball, on the suggestion of the IRC folks. I didn't score much on it anyway, was 935M before that.

Monster Bash almost isn't really a score competition, it's all pretty much just whether you made Bash and/or Rock. I did. Although I had to survive a huge choke on stacking Bride with Bash but somehow making only one ramp shot the entire multiball. Then I even failed Bride twice more before getting it by stacking with Mosh Pit. I didn't realize that the spinner shots to reset Bride's timer don't count towards lighting Mosh Pit!

Whirlwind all came from one multiball where I got the milllion-plus up to 9M. Hardly did anything else and didn't feel like a good game, but multiball is where all the points are on this table.

CBW was a pretty darn good game, got Pool Ball Mania on all three balls, plus a regular multiball super jackpot and bunches of bank shots. Never managed the 9-ball though, in fact only got as far as a shot at it once, and missed.

And I thrashed the crap out of Centaur. Deadly accurate on the drop targets and the chamber to release them. Got lucky outlane gate saves a few times when down to a single ball.

This is gonna be really close. I also had 1.1B in our pool. Whose spare change was higher?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Finished in the nick-of-time. Well, I think I've exceeded myself in low quality play. I had fun though and one of these days I'll have a good game in this tournament. At least I bowled a good number a pins over my average today in the bowling tournament. I have always been better at bowling.

Here are my scores:

CBW------66,822,780
WWH------ 2,825880
MB------13,751,840
Cent------762,240

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.