May TotM Groupings and Results

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I think Maggie beat v.e. In CBW by 10 mil or so. Nice going Maggie!

And good job to the rest of you. It's been fun... Join us in the chat

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
First of all, thank you to everyone for playing once again!

You'll find all the results on the first page of this thread. We had 11 no shows, so groupings did change. In addition to group results, you can now see how you placed in overall score for each table. While this has no affect on your tourney points, it is interesting to look at.

I will be sending PMs to our 3 TotM winners with the appropriate avatar so check your inbox. Also, I will send out codes for the TAF prizes. Thanks to FarSight and Mike Lindsey once more for providing those.

Two more tourneys for the season are left! See you all next month.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Thanks yet again for this tournament shutyertrap :)

Nice to get the standings before crawling away to work (I want to stay in bed...). I'm getting better so some progress for me I guess!

Cheers!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Yeah, you see how quick those went up? That's all due to the hardwork Xanija did with providing me an awesome tournament spreadsheet. Would have been up even earlier but I fell asleep watching TV!

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Cos he played better than me, simple as that really. We had to get his games played first because he had to go to bed. by the time I came to play mine I was pretty knackered and played awful in all bar whirlwind. We've just had breakfast and I've just shown him that he beat me. He was very pleased. He's playing Junkyard now. Don't shoot the Dog.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Cos he played better than me, simple as that really. We had to get his games played first because he had to go to bed. by the time I came to play mine I was pretty knackered and played awful in all bar whirlwind. We've just had breakfast and I've just shown him that he beat me. He was very pleased. He's playing Junkyard now. Don't shoot the Dog.

I wasn't trying to dog on you. I love the fact that you have a son that plays TPA. It went terrible for me too.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Grats Switch3flip and JPelter! :) It was a fun tournament, I had a good time hanging out in chat and watching the streamers too.
Edit: and omg that CBW group :mad: :D
Edit again: Wow that's an incredible Centaur score Vikingerik. Well done!

Last edited:

Dylan_h

Mar 15, 2012
Congrats switch3flip!
Another 4th place finish means I'm never getting one of those fancy icons ;)
Thanks again shutyertrap. I can't believe I managed those scores in an hour and a half while I was working lol.
Nice to see so many more people playing as well!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Already got a a first place avatar so I don't think I'm interested in a third place one...

And pardon me while I grumble about the vagaries of pool groupings, where I finish third despite beating the top two players on 3/4 and 4/4 tables. Not that anyone's going to shed any tears for me. :) Gus is in the same boat thanks to that crazy Group of Death out of nowhere on CBW, he got the third highest overall with a score that would have won every one of the eight other pools but placed third in his own pool.

Last edited:

johnnyray14

May 12, 2015
I'm glad we had two chances, because I got like 15k on my first Cueball Wizard run. Sober even.
At least I'm a new guy who got his scores in, right?
Thank you, this was fun! Looking forward to more.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm glad we had two chances, because I got like 15k on my first Cueball Wizard run. Sober even.
At least I'm a new guy who got his scores in, right?
Thank you, this was fun! Looking forward to more.

Yes, thank you new guy! And I hope you had enough fun to play again next month.

Members online

Members online