My first table has arrived

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Don't know, maybe it got broken and just taken off. It's not a very essential piece anyway, I've lived without it this long.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm currently on a skiing holiday in Andorra and what have they got in my hotel?

imagegfxw.jpg

Pity it's in poor condition, kickback doesn't work, one of the drop targets doesn't work, table needs a good clean but it's better than nothing.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not quite sure if I like the table or not or maybe I've just been spoiled with my own table being so fast. Doesn't feel like the quality of a Williams table. Are all data east tables like this?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Not quite sure if I like the table or not or maybe I've just been spoiled with my own table being so fast. Doesn't feel like the quality of a Williams table. Are all data east tables like this?

Yes. There is something about the build quality you can actually feel. Kinda like, you can have leather seats in a BMW, and leather seats in a Ford Focus. Both leather, worlds of difference.

With a Data East table, its the way things sound. There's just this hollow plastic feel to them. Even one where flippers are at full power, rubber is all good, just doesn't feel as solid as a Williams table.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Closing a deal on my 2nd pin, got a 120 mile drive on Tuesday to look at it. I'll let you know what it is if it goes ahead.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Hope it's worth the drive Kev. Good luck!
Thanks Kolchak, me too. It looks to be in good nick and the guy has a good collection so I'm sure it's as advertised but after my first buying experience I vowed not to buy another one sight unseen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.