New hotness on iOS & Android: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot is a digital pinball game by Color Monkey.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Count me in the group that would love to see this on Android. Always up for more good pinball.

Tabe

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Wow that looks like a great table. I hope this will be a success on iOS, good luck with all future tables Anders! :)

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
We plan on submitting the bug-fix update on Monday, and hopefully it'll be out shortly after.

N

Nik Barbour

Re: New hotness on iOS: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

One thought if Android version does get done - please make it non-Tegra chip reliant like TPA.

You'd be chopping off a big chunk of your market otherwise.

(I'm available for beta test)

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
(And sorry to the TPA devs, don't mean to hijack your fan forum)

While the forum was created to discuss The Pinball Arcade, we welcome discuss on ALL forms of pinball, both real and virtual. We have a few other pinball devs that drop by to discuss their products as well. Like you said, we're your audience as well, and I'm glad you found us :D

BTW - Love the "Color Monkey" logo.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Hey!

I got a Google alert from this forum and found it to be pretty funny that it came from the TPA forum :) I'm one of the devs of this game and I'm stoked to read that you guys like it! We are big fans of TPA as well, fav table is def Medieval Madness. But I'm still waiting for T2 and Indiana Jones!

Anyway, like I said, I'm stoked to hear that you guys like it, and I'd really appreciate your feedback as you guys are our target audience (i.e. pinball lovers), so keep the feedback coming. Mind you this is our FIRST pinball game, hopefully the first of many

squidlr >> I'm the one who replied to you btw :)

It is good to hear from the developers of the app. I am interested in the android version of the game when you get around to it. Like Jared stated, if you need any help with beta testing the Android version when it is ready we are more than happy to help over here.

N

netizen

One thought if Android version does get done - please make it non-Tegra chip reliant like TPA.

You'd be chopping off a big chunk of your market otherwise.

I second this non Tegra reliance.

Also welcome, you have yet another potential android tester here.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
We think it's kinda silly to not support devices without a Tegra chip. It will most likely work on anything newer than HTC Desire and probably require gingerbread.

N

Nik Barbour

Re: New hotness on iOS: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

We think it's kinda silly to not support devices without a Tegra chip.

Didn't occur to Zen Studios! :D

I know you can get round it using 'chainfire' app, but it looks too awful to play!

jhamdotme

Apr 14, 2012
In the spirit of holiday consumerism, they’ve changed the price. It was a steal at $2.99, and now it’s three times cheaper. Crazy.

Maybe now this thing can catch fire on the App Store charts. Tough competition though, this weekend.

Bride of Trolls

Jul 29, 2012
Ok, i am one of the first customers, i bought an app that doesn't work correctly
and as a reward now you made a lower price, thank you very much !!

Maybe i bought two of your apps in one time: The first and the last one.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
In the spirit of holiday consumerism, they’ve changed the price. It was a steal at $2.99, and now it’s three times cheaper. Crazy.

Maybe now this thing can catch fire on the App Store charts. Tough competition though, this weekend.

Yeah we decided last minute to hop on the Black Friday bandwagon. We think it's worth more than that, but right now we want more people to play it, like gazillion more people.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Ok, i am one of the first customers, i bought an app that doesn't work correctly
and as a reward now you made a lower price, thank you very much !!

Maybe i bought two of your apps in one time: The first and the last one.

You're welcome! :) No, sorry about that. The patch will be submitted on Monday and out shortly after. And there is a major update coming after that. And yeah I know how you feel, the game was going to launch Nov 2nd, but got delayed, and we cannot post pone Black Friday. More sales mean better and more free content for existing customers though.

Last edited:

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
New hotness on iOS: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Hi, I really like the table. You did a good job recreating the feeling of a real table. I didn't buy the table previously at 2,69€ because I couldn't find a gameplay video or a review for the game. The price drop really helped to make it a impulse buy and not a informed purchase.

I've been getting a bug during a mission, if you shoot the mission hole again the ball gets stuck and you can't continue playing/recover the ball.

Anders

Color Monkey
Nov 21, 2012
Hi, I really like the table. You did a good job recreating the feeling of a real table. I didn't buy the table previously at 2,69€ because I couldn't find a gameplay video or a review for the game. The price drop really helped to make it a impulse buy and not a informed purchase.

I've been getting a bug during a mission, if you shoot the mission hole again the ball gets stuck and you can't continue playing/recover the ball.

Glad to hear you like it!

Do you remember which mission it was? Has it happened more than once?

pacreis

Jun 8, 2012
New hotness on iOS: Revenge of the Rob-o-Bot

Glad to hear you like it!

Do you remember which mission it was? Has it happened more than once?

It happen to me twice in four games that I played. I tried tilting the table to recover the ball too, but that didn't work.I'll continue to play to see if it happens only in a single mission.

Playing in iPad 3rd Gen, iOS 6.0.1

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.