Next Table: Super League Football (or Soccer)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great looking table,Zen very clever with the world cup in the greatest football nation ever brazil !!!! danivempire Belgium is my outsider for the world cup, what a great bunch of youngsters you have, brilliant !!! :)

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Love football and pinball, but Zen's unrealistic physics and animations are not for me but might try it out a little. Might be good for a couple of minutes of playing. TPA is in a league of their own though.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Love football and pinball, but Zen's unrealistic physics and animations are not for me but might try it out a little. Might be good for a couple of minutes of playing. TPA is in a league of their own though.

so, PinWiz, i was wrong about TPA Paladins trying to pique Zaccaria and Zen in their relative subforums? could be great to see your impartial reaction for this time too.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
so, PinWiz, i was wrong about TPA Paladins trying to pique Zaccaria and Zen in their relative subforums? could be great to see your impartial reaction for this time too.

Oh gawd. Don't become that guy that scans each thread calling the mods out for any infraction you see because you got your hand slapped. That doesn't do the threads or the community any favors.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Had missed this topic originally. I buy all Zen tables but would buy this one even if I didn't. Not a soccer fan by any means but this looks fun. AND it's a nice change from the stream of Marvel & Star Wars titles...

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Just found out some news on (Zen Studios)
"Super League Football" release for this week. In order to play with all 8 teams it's $2.99 EACH. Ridiculous!
I'am only buying "Team Zen"

This is from Barbie at Zen Studios:
Sorry to say, this is correct. You get one team with the purchase. In order to get these teams involved we had to have a way to assign revenue to each of them. This was the only way we could make it work, we can't sell a game for $2.99 and split that 8 ways.
Each table does have it's own demo, and works as its own separate DLC, so you can try out each team if you want.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Baron. Good, then I won't feel the need to buy all eight if them. Guess I will pick by color since I have no team allegiance in this.

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I know nothing about soccer, so if someone could break down the teams to me so I know who to get. Which team is the underdog? I usually go with them if I dont have a horse in the race.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Is each team a different table or is it just the team that changes?

Just noticed - one of the Zen employees just answered the same question on their forum.

In order to allow shared leaderboards between the teams, the core gameplay had to remain the same for each team; so there is no difference in these respects.
Most of the music is the same, though we were able to use some club anthems during the table intro. The rest of the audio (Voiceovers and SFX) are the same.
Obviously, graphically they are completely different, including different mascots for each team - though not all clubs have a mascot or it wasn't possible to use, so they use a generic mascot with the team's colours.
Dotmatrix animations are all the same, apart from the player images for each team.

Each table does have it's own demo, and works as its own separate DLC, so you can try out each team if you want :) HTH :)

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
I have never much liked any pinball table with a sports theme, but I know I will still buy it and play it anyways. A new table is a new table. I do play less and less FX2 though. I just prefer playing TPA. I am into Sci-Fi, Horror, Music, Cartoon, and Animation based tables the most.

tizerist

Apr 17, 2013
Being a football fan who's team (Chelsea) is not here, it will feel a bit weird playing with another club, but I may just plump for Arsenal, the closest geographically. It pains me to say that.

EDIT: It appears more teams will come.

Last edited:

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
Ridiculous!

Cant split 2,99 in 6......

These game companies greed and lame excuses are so annoying.

Not buying, **** 'm!
Greed? The table is $3. For all 6 that would be less than $20, don't know why you would want all tho. Zen has been more than generous with their prices. They gotta get paid for their efforts.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I wish ZEN would go after more video game licenses instead of this, but that's just my opinion.

I really thought they were onto something with Plants Vs Zombies.
I know the 1st party exclusives would be hard for them to obtain, but I'd love to see them make tables based on games like DOOM, Metal Slug, Canon Fodder.

Members online

Members online