Next Table: Super League Football (or Soccer)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
hey greed what are you smoking ? on ps3 zen switched to zen2 got all tables free, when I got ps4 zen gave me 20 tables for nothing. I don`t call that greed,thanks again zen !!! and 2.99 for each team is alright, you can only play 1 team at a time, remember we are lucky, we get tables from zen and tpa for peanuts !!! be gratefull !!! :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
It is an odd decision to have to buy the game eight times. Particularly when it adds very little variation. I am not a football fan in the slightest so I will happily buy the table alone and play and unbranded team. Unless there is a bulk buying option that I might go for for completion.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Don't foget the different mascots and each team will give you the same 2 trophies as well. There is one empty space though I bought 3, but I am not buying all 8. Zen is hardly greedy theu have been quite good to their customers. Remember these are actual icensed teams and giving all 8 reskins for $2.99 wouldn't be too smart of a business move.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have no desire for 8 versions of this pinball table. That's just nutz! I'am buying Barcelona Team based on the Blue & Scarlet colors.

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'm not implying Zen are greedy, but it does seem like they didn't think things through early enough to realise this would be an issue.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
SPOONMAN this is news for you and anyone else who is interested.

BarbieBoBomb: Zen Studios Feb.18th
We have 4 more Star Wars tables coming, which we’ll be getting ready to announce soon and we’ll have more Marvel stuff this year… as well as new licenses 2014 is looking like an insane year for Zen Pinball 2!

I heard awhile back they were talking about "Fast & The Furious" License & "Back To The Future Trilogy" License. / "Dead Pool" Marvel Table is this year as well plus they talked about doing an original designed Zen Studios table or tables sometime this year. I also heard that "Plants Vs. Zombies" is suppose to eventually come to IOS.
It should be a "Kick Ass" year for Zen Studios!

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just bought Barcelona,Liverpool and Juventus. played as Barca what a great table. bloody fast , you got to keep your eyes in every direction !! :rolleyes: it doesn`t matter if you don`t like football, you`ll love this table. :)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
SPOONMAN this is news for you and anyone else who is interested.

BarbieBoBomb: Zen Studios Feb.18th
We have 4 more Star Wars tables coming, which we’ll be getting ready to announce soon and we’ll have more Marvel stuff this year… as well as new licenses 2014 is looking like an insane year for Zen Pinball 2!

I heard awhile back they were talking about "Fast & The Furious" License & "Back To The Future Trilogy" License. / "Dead Pool" Marvel Table is this year as well plus they talked about doing an original designed Zen Studios table or tables sometime this year. I also heard that "Plants Vs. Zombies" is suppose to eventually come to IOS.
It should be a "Kick Ass" year for Zen Studios!

Nothing new there, to be honest. They were contracted to make 10 Star Wars tables - three packs and one stand-alone. Though I don't doubt they'll renew the license. They've spun Marvel on for long enough!

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Picked this up last night - the Barcelona table. Why Barcelona? Why not? I don't have any rooting interest in Euro football at all, so I basically just picked a random team :)

As for the table itself, I'm kinda torn on it. On the one hand, it does a pretty good job of integrating the football theme, especially by using a football in place of the normal pinball (which really shows off Zen's ball spinning tech). There's a nice upper playfield for shooting on goal and so forth. There's tons of multiballs available - probably too many - but they're offset by making the jackpots achieved by scoring a goal in the upper playfield. That's tough - concentrating on keeping balls alive while accurately shooting a ball in the upper area. Downsides? It feels like there's a bit of flipper lag that I didn't detect in other tables. The sound and music are pretty sparse as well.

Overall, like I said, torn. Not the best, not the worst.

This was on the PS4, btw, where I will enjoy my top 50 score for the 5 seconds it lasts. I enjoy Zen tables but you'll never see me racking up any of those "This game is way too easy" scores, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
How do you download a demo on IOS????

I don't think you can, you can't on Android anyway. I think it's console only for demos.

Tried the demo on XBox360 today, and whilst a Zen player/fan this isn't for me. The table layout is OK, but the dancing mascots and voice commentary make me not want to buy this.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I weakened and bought it for Android as it's only £1.20 for mobile.
Good bits - I like the timed combo meter to eliminate mini playfield defence, and retain possession of the ball.
And defending/hitting the lit lanes when not in possession.
The mini playfield is fun and satisfying when you score.
I think this'll be a good brain off, sit back and chill out kind of table.

Bad bits - dancing mascot & player, halftime show multiball, Roma coloured flippers (wish I'd checked the YouTube vid).

You don't get a real feel for this on the console/Steam trials, but it is a nice simple low rule flowing table.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I weakened and bought it for Android as it's only £1.20 for mobile.
Good bits - I like the timed combo meter to eliminate mini playfield defence, and retain possession of the ball.
And defending/hitting the lit lanes when not in possession.
The mini playfield is fun and satisfying when you score.
I think this'll be a good brain off, sit back and chill out kind of table.

Bad bits - dancing mascot & player, halftime show multiball, Roma coloured flippers (wish I'd checked the YouTube vid).

You don't get a real feel for this on the console/Steam trials, but it is a nice simple low rule flowing table.

Well put. The whole purchase the team you want bit was confusing. $2.99 for basically a color swap. I thought you can pick the team you want at any time but I digress.

The Half time MB wasn't necessary. You barely score any points.

I like that you can collect trophies within game. Down to 2 left. 10 Goals and 1b score. Which should happen soon.

Just an overall fun table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.