:) :) :) November 1st!

Nimrod

Oct 29, 2013
will there be any offers at release? i already own all tables on Android System. I have to buy everything again or will there be offers to owners of other systems?

There may be, quite often there are 24 hour deals on newly released games on steam, but we will have to wait and see.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I highly doubt that, two different markets and stores. Google & Valve ... no way :)

My question is, when will it be available in Europe. November 1st 0:00 AM?
I sleep in front of my PC. :)

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
I highly doubt that, two different markets and stores. Google & Valve ... no way :)

My question is, when will it be available in Europe. November 1st 0:00 AM?
I sleep in front of my PC. :)

Good question. I asked myself the same thing. Since we, Europeans, gonna enter 1. November a couple of hours earlier. But, I don't believe it will be at midnight... unless Farsight is somekind of Vampire company... muhaha :D

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I don't know if Farsight has to push the red button or use the red phone to contact Valve.
If so, we have to wait until the employees wake up and enter the building.

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
I have to admit, I am excited about the tomorrows release. No wonder... I was waiting for the PC version more than 2 years. When FS held kickstarter for the iOS version.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Trick or Pc version. It's up to Mike. :)

Btw, check out Steams halloween sales and add "Limbo" and "The Swapper" to the cart as well.

Last edited:

Rainman

Oct 26, 2013
Limbo is an AWESOME game! Everyone should play it through.
One more thing buggs me, why is there no TPA on "coming soon" tab under Steam store? hm....

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
The steam page shows release at 10am PDT, so I'm guessing it will be available then. I was only able to set the date, I didn't see an option for time.

DodgeRodge

Jan 17, 2013
The steam page shows release at 10am PDT, so I'm guessing it will be available then. I was only able to set the date, I didn't see an option for time.
Nice, that's 6pm german time then. Less than 24 hours!

As far as i know the pre release promotion is picked by Valve themself, these are not payed. Only those huge artworks (where curently the halloween-sale artwork is) are be payed.

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Darn, I guess that means I'll be playing BF4 again tonight instead of super awesome pinball...looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be playing pinball on my pc after a Linear Algebra midterm exam

Limbo is an AWESOME game! Everyone should play it through.
One more thing buggs me, why is there no TPA on "coming soon" tab under Steam store? hm....

Valve tends to reserve the coming soon tab for games with preorders, AAA titles or just games with a ton of exposure. Seeing as November is one of the biggest months for new games, it's not all that surprising that TPA wasn't put up on it.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Valve tends to reserve the coming soon tab for games with preorders, AAA titles or just games with a ton of exposure.

Ah, you're talking about games like "Lilly Looking Through", "Journey of a Roach" and POÖF. :) Just to name a few.
These games don't even have pre-order.

PS: Thank you for the time of release, Mike.

Last edited:

Deltaechoe

Aug 30, 2013
Ah, you're talking about games like "Lilly Looking Through", "Journey of a Roach" and POÖF. :) Just to name a few.
These games don't even have pre-order.

PS: Thank you for the time of release, Mike.

note the use of "tends to", they don't do it all the time but in november you probably won't see many indies or greenlights on the upcoming games tab

I'm sure devs can pay for a slot if there aren't that many reserved already

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The coming soon tab is full of indie games (to be released in november) and doesn't have limited slots.
And what will happen in november is irrelevant, because TPA comes out tomorrow on the 1st. Nevermind, it's not so important.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts