Bug PS3 Version 2.0.3 Bugs & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
It may be my imagination, but I'm finding Monster Bash to have much less cheap oulane drains.
I'm actually enjoying this table now! ;)

I wonder if this will be the case with Cirqus Voltaire. I'll try that next.

So now that 2.0.3 is available are we all set for Table Pack #4 tomorrow?
Farsight hasn't answered any of my questions about the release date on FB. So that worried me a bit.

Scratch that... Must have been a lucky game of MB... I lost 4 balls in a row down the right outlane in about 4 minutes!! :(

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
A few more finds...

I have noticed a few things different with Gorgar.
1. The spinner is fixed. :)
I'm not sure anyone even brought this up before but it never counted points.
I never played his IRL so I wasn't even sure it was supposed to until now to be honest.

2. On a multiplayer game ALL players share the progress that each other has made. This doesn't seem right to me.
I brought it up last month too, but again, having not played the real table I didn't know 100%.

There is backwards top/side art on both left sides of TOM & TOTAN.

Twice I clicked on extras on Monster Bash and if froze up my PS3 and I had to reboot. That never happened before.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Flipper lag is fixed for me, just a tiiiiny bit of lag on TotAN but it's playable. I managed a workaround by setting the HDMI source to "PC" and "Game-mode" off on my Samsung LED but version 2.0.3 allows me to play in proper game mode, which has brighter colors as well.
Had a quick play on all tables, I don't think MM's flipper gap and ball speed coming of the dragon ramp has been fixed, very pleased with the slowdown and flipper lag fix though. Hope it works for everyone having problems with the previous version! Bring on Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight!

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Black Hole is getting there it is a lot better than it was, still have ball through the flipper (left side lower playfield). One thing that I did notice after playing a few tables is I think they increased the speed of how fast your scores are posted to the leaderboards and I really like that.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Love the two stage flippers on Funhouse it just makes it so much better and as far as gameplay went it was for me one of the best playing tables before the patch. Last night I almost beat my all time high score and I noticed one shot that went from the top left flipper through Rudy and out the other side, not bad in a 98 million to only see one glitch.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
MB physics feel much better...

But previous bugs are still there.
1. Flipper shadows that dont move in CV need to be removed.
2. Hard to tell which creature feature bulbs are on in MB.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Does anyone here have trophy information for PS3 ? What I'm asking is do you still have to rest your scores with patch 2.03 ?
My list of DLC pack trophies is as follows :

-Table Pack One
-Bride Wizard

-Table Pack Two
-Funhouse Wizard
-Funhouse High 5

My guess would be yes seeing for some strange reason I was able to activate wizard goals before standard goals.

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I think I may have noticed a bug, but I don't know for certain. On Cirqus Voltaire it doesn't seem to say "Sneaky Lock" anymore when the ball locks into the Hi-wire from the Ringmaster. It just goes right to the acrobat going up the Hi-wire.

Edit: Now when I played Cirqus Voltaire, it displays the "Sneaky Lock". Maybe it isn't a bug, but I know it never showed it last time I played.

Last edited:

bailorgana

Sep 18, 2012
Gorgar seems to be playing much faster, maybe its the old ball weight? I was having a much harder time playing up to my average score last night.

bailorgana

Sep 18, 2012
Black Hole - 2 locked balls, ball went through captive ball in hole on play field and into the gravity tunnel.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Flipper lag is fixed for me, just a tiiiiny bit of lag on TotAN but it's playable. I managed a workaround by setting the HDMI source to "PC" and "Game-mode" off on my Samsung LED but version 2.0.3 allows me to play in proper game mode, which has brighter colors as well.
Had a quick play on all tables, I don't think MM's flipper gap and ball speed coming of the dragon ramp has been fixed, very pleased with the slowdown and flipper lag fix though. Hope it works for everyone having problems with the previous version! Bring on Creature from the Black Lagoon and Black Knight!

Yeah, Everything seems much faster. I am ready for Table Pack #4 tonight ($5 in hand!), but is it ready for me is the question.

acw-nf

May 17, 2012
Hopefully they are going to reset the leader boards for Monster Bash. I see people with ridiculous scores. 99,988,388,700?!?!

My brother, who can't make it to the Wizard Goals on any table, is sitting at over a BILLION points on Monster Bash!

Spoonman, I couldn't agree more! It really ticks me off as I have a legit solid score on MB which had me at #13 on the leaderboards. I'm #15 now, and I suspect once more people discover how to cheat on MB that leaderboard will become meaningless (like what has happened with Black Hole).

Resetting the boards is pretty rough, and it'll break my heart to see some of my hard-earned scores disappear. But it might be the only option. Although perhaps just the "obvious" cheaters could be removed? I dunno. Either way, the MB scoring bug HAS to be fixed otherwise there's no point in even having leaderboards.

Also, what kind of moron cheats at pinball? It's like cheating at solitaire... :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Keep the thread centered on topic: BUGS and FEEDBACK for PS3 gamepatch 2.03

Isn't talking about the fixed Monster Bash bug on topic with "BUGS and FEEDBACK"?

Spoonman, I couldn't agree more! It really ticks me off as I have a legit solid score on MB which had me at #13 on the leaderboards. I'm #15 now, and I suspect once more people discover how to cheat on MB that leaderboard will become meaningless (like what has happened with Black Hole).

Resetting the boards is pretty rough, and it'll break my heart to see some of my hard-earned scores disappear. But it might be the only option. Although perhaps just the "obvious" cheaters could be removed? I dunno. Either way, the MB scoring bug HAS to be fixed otherwise there's no point in even having leaderboards.

Also, what kind of moron cheats at pinball? It's like cheating at solitaire... :)

Congrats on your score. When I played I tried not to cheat, but just nudging the table caused you to get millions of points and not nudging on MB is certain death! :p

Also, the problem appears to be fixed now, so I think a score reset (on just the MB leader board would be a good thing. Sooner than later though because
I want to start playing that table again for score.

Remember.. "Cheaters never prosper, unless Farsight neglects to reset the MB boards" ;)

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Black Knight table art looks terrible. Looks like it was pulled from a fire and cleaned with a scrub brush. :( was really looking forward to it. I have been pretty on board with everything so far but this is a mess!
No color around the sword ... odd black hazes
CAM00083.jpg

Art totally covered by a odd black scorch mark
CAM00084.jpg

Snagged a image off Google to compare
pf3H.jpg

Last edited:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
And the game is silent now oh so is EVERYTHING on my PS3!?! During startup of the system the sound cuts out. Ive checked all my audio, the only thing thats changed was installing DLC#4 WTF! oh not to mention the DLC#4 tables in the selection menue look horrible like there 16bit THIS BETTER GET FIXED ASAP! ALL AUDIO GONE! anyone else have this happen?

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
And the game is silent now oh so is EVERYTHING on my PS3!?! During startup of the system the sound cuts out. Ive checked all my audio, the only thing thats changed was installing DLC#4 WTF! oh not to mention the DLC#4 tables in the selection menue look horrible like there 16bit THIS BETTER GET FIXED ASAP! ALL AUDIO GONE! anyone else have this happen?

I haven't noticed any issues with the sound... yet. But I do agree with the artwork looking very bad on the DLC Pack #4 tables. It must be in the resolution from the mobile version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.