PS4 NA v1.02 Master Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
That doesn't happen every time, does it? I haven't played it since the latest patch, but before that, both the PS3 and PS4 version would get the camera caught that way just once in a while--I don't know if there was some specific thing that caused it to happen some times but not (most) others.

I swear to you that this has never happened to me before and I play it alot. Must be the cleavage. :D I will test further and see how often, or not, it happens.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
So I caved in and bout Black Rose for PS4. Table looks great, but the sound quality is pure ass. Even worse than I remember the bug being.
It's been about 5/6 months now... is there any word on when Farsight is going to pull their head out and fix the sound?

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
So I caved in and bout Black Rose for PS4. Table looks great, but the sound quality is pure ass. Even worse than I remember the bug being.
It's been about 5/6 months now... is there any word on when Farsight is going to pull their head out and fix the sound?

In the next patch according to their fb posts.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
That doesn't happen every time, does it? I haven't played it since the latest patch, but before that, both the PS3 and PS4 version would get the camera caught that way just once in a while--I don't know if there was some specific thing that caused it to happen some times but not (most) others.

Yeah you're right there! I tested it a lot and couldn't reproduce it so I guess it's just an anamoly.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
That's been quite a recurring problem for the PS4. It takes forever for something, anything to come out. Unless it's made by EA or Zen.

Well even the free-to-play games get updates and bug fixes fast.
Blacklight had some glitch that they had fixed and patched within a couple weeks of it being known. Another example is the Terraria update that broke the game a week ago, the devs are fixing a huge amount of glitches it caused, are updating customers with which are fixed on their website and plan to have the patch issued within the month... Compare that to what Farsight gives us as customers.

Really Farsight seems to be the only one that has trouble, which means the issue is them as a developer, not Sony (or MS)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I noticed 2 things in a session from last night on Black Hole, the lower left side of the table at the outlane has a weird double post thing going on. The other is when the ball goes through the lit rollover on the top of the playfield it appeared to pass UNDER the light itself. It looked normal when the rollover is not lit tho. Neither of these bugs detracted from my enjoyment I just thought someone would want these fixed for the most realistic experience. Thank you for all the hard work to anyone who has put time into this amazing game!

DinoBob

Mar 29, 2013
While playing a game of Ripley's tonight, I had the game return to the "start new game" screen before my current game had ended. Ball three drained while an extra ball active and ready to play (shoot again was lit). After the bonus completed counting up, the game kicked me to the start screen and in the background the table was still playing. Very annoying.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
While playing a game of Ripley's tonight, I had the game return to the "start new game" screen before my current game had ended. Ball three drained while an extra ball active and ready to play (shoot again was lit). After the bonus completed counting up, the game kicked me to the start screen and in the background the table was still playing. Very annoying.

This has happened to me twice just after updating to 1.02-and both times after getting enough bonus points for "Believe it or not!" or "That makes me feel....big again!" One of those times cost me a good chance at "frog multiball" as I had all super jackpots collected. It's annoying when your game ends after your first ball.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This has happened to me twice just after updating to 1.02-and both times after getting enough bonus points for "Believe it or not!" or "That makes me feel....big again!" One of those times cost me a good chance at "frog multiball" as I had all super jackpots collected. It's annoying when your game ends after your first ball.

uhh....make that three times.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Not yet! Oh aside from them saying that it was tougher to fix than they'd initially thought--I think that was in the last week or so.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Couple of curious things I've noticed since upgrading to the latest patch - After playing Twilight Zone, it seemed like the regular balls grew to the size of the powerball? Also, on Black Hole I had the very curious incident whereby when launching a ball, the shadow was independent of the ball and was being treated as a ball itself (like there were two balls being played separately from each other).

Other than that, good stuff guys - Hoping to pick up Black Rose and Fish Tales next week (presuming they finally get unlocked to buy).

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Couple of curious things I've noticed since upgrading to the latest patch - After playing Twilight Zone, it seemed like the regular balls grew to the size of the powerball? Also, on Black Hole I had the very curious incident whereby when launching a ball, the shadow was independent of the ball and was being treated as a ball itself (like there were two balls being played separately from each other).
The powerball *is* the same size as a regular ball. : o Ball shadows get detached in the PS4 version when the ball isn't actually rolling on a surface, you can see this, briefly when launching the ball or when the ball drops into a hole--the shadows stays behind, in place.. I don't think I've ever seen a shadow come off and move around by itself, though!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You're right, besides, it's not as if these game-breaking bugs will be fixed in less than 6 months anyway.
Like the one in Harley Davidson........

........which involves Red Light Multiball. Nearly every time it's activated now (since updated to 1.02), it keeps going even when I'm down to one ball on the playing field. When all balls are drained, the table still acts like there is a ball in play, when there is none. When calling the attendant, it says the ball is not stuck. This has caused me to tilt in order to end my turn. I don't remember if it happened when it was 1.01.

Not a game ending goal, but this has made it impossible to make it to Milwaukee and reach the wizard mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.