PS4 NA v1.02 Master Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
@smbhax I don't use Facebook, so can someone do a solid, and report on FS Facebook? Thanks
I hope FS frequents the forum, as they seem to follow the PC private Beta closely.
I have PM'd Mike R also of the STTNG new bug.

Yeah, and the Android beta forum guys get a lot of feedback from a dev, but we've never had a PS4 dev post here, unfortunately.

I posted about the ST:TNG ball shadow bug on their FB:

https://www.facebook.com/pinballarcade/posts/10152327246526288

~~~~
UPDATE:

They replied "thanks we'll look into it."
~~~~

Also, I noticed that if you start a game of ST:TNG, then exit the game (Options button to Pause menu, then select Exit Game), the shadow is cleared away, and will remain cleared away, as far as I can tell, until you exit to the table selection menu and come back.

It's actually two ball shadows overlapping; they sometimes disappear one by one during gameplay, although I'm not certain exactly what triggers their disappearances (sometimes one has seemed to disappear shortly after I've launched a ball from the cannon launchers, like after doing a "Launch Probe" plunge--but it isn't consistent).

Last edited:

NeedleBanger

Dec 10, 2013
Fix the leaderboards already, this is a joke. Never seen a game for Playstation that includes iOS & PC scores in their leaderboards before...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If you would like to report a bug or issue for the PS4 (NA) version, please use THIS thread.

Be be sure to check the OP in the new thread before posting bugs or issues...thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.