PS4 NA v1.02 Master Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
........which involves Red Light Multiball. Nearly every time it's activated now (since updated to 1.02), it keeps going even when I'm down to one ball on the playing field. When all balls are drained, the table still acts like there is a ball in play, when there is none. When calling the attendant, it says the ball is not stuck. This has caused me to tilt in order to end my turn. I don't remember if it happened when it was 1.01.

Not a game ending goal, but this has made it impossible to make it to Milwaukee and reach the wizard mode.

UPDATE: After getting the system update, yesterday I have not had this problem with the program losing count of balls in play during multiball, and I played three games.
Still trying for Milwaukee though....

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You mean it's not like they will be fixed at all... ever.

If you read my post just above, I've pretty much retracted my statement about the Harley multiball bug.
Haven't had that problem in two days since the latest system update.

Still I get the point of what you're saying. Hopefully, there will be something in tonight's newsletter.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
If you read my post just above, I've pretty much retracted my statement about the Harley multiball bug.
Haven't had that problem in two days since the latest system update.

Still I get the point of what you're saying. Hopefully, there will be something in tonight's newsletter.

hope = dashed!

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Since the Season 3 packs No Good Gofers got the bug, that I can't lock the second ball for Multiball, if I shoot in it the game breaks and I must use supervisor. Interesting that I have the same problem in the PC-Version with Harley-davidson table.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
After patch today, STTNG now has a pinball size black circular shadow floating in the air on play surface left side of circle rail needs to be removed. I'd personally be fine without the main menu music. My dog goes absolutely berserk whenever here here's that music and tries attacking the TV!

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
STTNG now has a pinball size black circular shadow floating in the air on play surface left side of circle rail! V 1.03 needs to be removed. I'd personally be fine without the main menu music. My dog goes absolutely berserk whenever here here's that music and tries attacking the TV!

Haven't looked at ST:TNG in this version, but are you sure that shadow is there permanently? Since release, ball shadows can become detached when the ball leaves the table surface. Generally they go away when the ball goes back to the playfield. I know I had one stick around for a whole game once (in v1.02) in ST:TNG, but it wasn't there the next time I ran the game.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The white flasher in the upper left-hand corner of the Twilight Zone table is always lit now.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Stills shows up after restart for me, glitch! Present on table before ball is in play and remains during gameplay! Anyone else notice this after latest update?
imagejpg1_zpse6d92194.jpg

You can see the shadow just right of the start button. It appears just above the extra ball play field light!

Haven't looked at ST:TNG in this version, but are you sure that shadow is there permanently? Since release, ball shadows can become detached when the ball leaves the table surface. Generally they go away when the ball goes back to the playfield. I know I had one stick around for a whole game once (in v1.02) in ST:TNG, but it wasn't there the next time I ran the game.

Last edited:

Drathro

Jul 28, 2013
Yes I see the StarTrek black mark too.

The Creature from the Black Lagoon and GorGar bugs are also still present.

Cyborg

Aug 24, 2013
Twilight Zone - Balls sometimes get stuck and won't drop into the gumball machine.

This seems to be fixed. Played a 1.5 hr game of TZ and haven't had a single occurrence of this. Before the patch it was very frequent.

One bug gone, one to add: The background music for "GREED"-mode doesn't play...

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I don't have the gumball issue, but the shadow is really distracting, hope it gets resolved soon! The new tables are great, never played an actual Junkyard or Who Dunnit table, but they are my new favourites in TPA, until TAF!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I don't have the gumball issue, but the shadow is really distracting, hope it gets resolved soon! The new tables are great, never played an actual Junkyard or Who Dunnit table, but they are my new favourites in TPA, until TAF!

If you're on Facebook, it wouldn't hurt to report the bug on FarSight's Pinball Arcade Facebook page. They don't really seem to check this part of the forum.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
@smbhax I don't use Facebook, so can someone do a solid, and report on FS Facebook? Thanks
I hope FS frequents the forum, as they seem to follow the PC private Beta closely.
I have PM'd Mike R also of the STTNG new bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online