Round 2: Vote on Your Questions for Bobby King (Pick 3)

Please PICK THREE Questions

• Any chance of "day" and "night" modes?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • How many pinball machines are currently at your office? How many do you have room for?

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Any progress on multiplayer? Have you considered additional multiplayer modes such as turn-based?

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Do you plan on doing a Kickstarter for every major license? Will it depend on TZ & STTNG sales?

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • How does the 55K for TZ compare to newer licenses such as AC/DC, Tron, etc. ?

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Are any phyics updates coming soon to make the ball/flipper interaction more realistic?

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • Would you consider creating a customizable arcade room? As unlockables or DLC?

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Any chance of adding a free roaming camera mode with zoom? Screenshot capability?

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Are sound updates still coming soon? Add a simple mixer for mechanical vs electronical sounds?

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Any chance of adding a tournament mode setting (with no extra balls, etc.) ?

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Are reversed tables going to be implemented at some point in the future?

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Any chance of a table editor? (I'll include specifics in the official question)

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Size of Farsight's staff? Per platform? Do you plan to hire a fulltime PR/marketing manager?

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Tables coming soon from other manufacturers, such as Data East, Capcom, and Jersey Jack? Is WoZ a po

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Will there ever be an official TPA controller with real flipper buttons?

• How far along is ROM emulation for early SS machines?

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Will future releases have a changelog?

• Will the creative minds at FarSight ever consider creating an original pinball table?

• Options to adjust physical options on the tables, such as the outlane posts, playfield pitch, etc.?

• Does Farsight acknowledge the lag issue on the PS3 with certain tv setups? Working on a solution?

• How long is the total process of converting a table? How many tables at a time?

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Will it ever be possible to disable the Facebook options altogether?

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Are there any Steve Ritchie games coming soon? Any planned that aren't in PHOF?

• Could a game disc for consoles and PC be an option?

• Are the commercial results of The Pinball Arcade so far on par with your expectations?

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • What are the chances of seeing Dr. Who?

• Optimum and required specs for PC? Any timeframe for the release?

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • How does the PA engine detect events in the game? (more details will be included)

• Any licenses you are currently pursuing or have recently acquired that you can share with us?

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Will you ever offer a 3D option for console versions?

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Have the questions from this round been answered yet?

Not yet....

Is it time to start a fresh Questions thread, and close this one off?

Maybe carry over the unanswered questions to the new thread, and add any other questions we have all thought of since this first round?

I kinda want to wait until Bobby answers these. I don't want to start gathering new questions for Round 3 if it's still going to be awhile till Round 2 is complete. The poll can only hold 30 questions, which means the "post your questions" topic can only be open for a few days, otherwise there are too many questions and not enough room on the poll, which also makes it tricky to carry over questions from one round to the next, if you know what I mean.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
While I like these polls, would it be possible to arrange more of an AMA (ask me anything) style of Q&A session similar to the ones on Reddit? Basically, the developers could arrange a time window when they will open up an official topic where people can post their questions and the developers can respond to whatever ones they want. A few rules limiting the number of questions per person and a "deal with it" clause if you question does not get answered would need to be in place to make it a good experience for all parties.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
That is a good idea. I wonder though if they would have enough time to do something like that. With these polls, Bobby can answer them at his leisure whenever he gets some free time, but unfortunately I don't think he has a whole lot of free time.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Bobby can answer them at his leisure whenever he gets some free time, but unfortunately I don't think he has a whole lot of free time.

Hopefully that's because he's so busy getting new tables ready, or implementing some of the changes and improvements we asked for. Then again, he could just be out there partying all the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.