Season 5

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
I learned after my Pinball Arcade on the 360 that these progress reports are pie in the sky without release dates!

18Phoenix

What should I say. Newsletter 52 and again ...
Farsight is so busy, no time for XBOX. Why, they already got the season money and don't need to hurry.
They totaly lost the control and only do their best for iOS, Android and PC.
Console owners are the losers since they start with these devices.
Just ****

Last edited:

18Phoenix

Newsletter 53 ... no comment.

I'll ask Microsoft and demand Farsight to get back my seasonpass payment.
I request MS to forbid Farsight to sell things without achievement.
I don't thing that the rules allow to take money for something that is not in sight for that long.
There must be an end.
Farsight has to stop the business with consoles because the can't handle it at all !!!
I definitely don't blame Microsoft !

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Already thin programming resources... and then they announce Stern pinball and VR.

Will we see another release for the Xbox One before 2017?

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
a friend of mine recemmended visual pinball on the pc. apparently there are hundreds of real tables converted. they re done by enthusiasts and not always perfect. it seems an option if fs have given up on us.

i think a refund is in order. if nothing happens soon, i will contact microsoft to complain, not that it'll make a difference

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
a friend of mine recemmended visual pinball on the pc. apparently there are hundreds of real tables converted. they re done by enthusiasts and not always perfect. it seems an option if fs have given up on us.

i think a refund is in order. if nothing happens soon, i will contact microsoft to complain, not that it'll make a difference

You can also switch over to PC if you want the releases immediately. I know many won't give up the console experience but the delays are brutal.

fox01313

Aug 22, 2016
The Pinball Arcade has done great work so far on recreating so many great pinball tables into a digital version to make it easy for many people to enjoy playing them. Also wondering & waiting on the Xbox 1 version updates which seem easy on some things like the challenges.

For a while things were steadily being released though for a lot of 2016 it has not gotten much as far as updates. And as far as challenges (or adding in a weekly tournament of tables between people on the friends list), that would seem easy to do but even the challenges stopped with season 3.

Still one of the most played non-disc game on the system here & wondering why the big delay on the new stuff.

Members online

Members online