Season 5

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
So just got an Xbox One, other than being a season and a half behind by the looks of it, how does this version play? Does it have the new UI? How does it compare to the PS4 version?

18Phoenix

TPA Facebook, 03. October:
"We are hoping to release all of season five on PS3, PS Vita, PS4, and Xbox one this month."

A big joke for all Xbox users, they didn't make it in October, they will not in November.
No excuse, no statement, no new period of time, nothing, JUST letdown.

Last edited:

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
Please keep criticism constructive. There's no use in throwing around insults against FarSight (and, implied, their employees).

their lack of respect for paying customers is amazing. they say they ll release stuff but when they dont they say nothing. where s their respect for those of us that have paid for season 5? if they have good reasons for delay it is polite for them to let us know.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
their lack of respect for paying customers is amazing. they say they ll release stuff but when they dont they say nothing. where s their respect for those of us that have paid for season 5? if they have good reasons for delay it is polite for them to let us know.

This has been going on since season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joebreeves

Feb 9, 2016
Pretty amazing how Farsight was able to launch a new game with DLC in the span of time that DLC for Pinball Arcade has been "stuck with Microsoft and the Programmers."

18Phoenix

They won't sell a lot season passes anymore solong the complete season isn't released.
I'll definitely wait from now on, no more credit for releases on other platforms and projects !!!

black_bobble

Aug 12, 2016
They won't sell a lot season passes anymore solong the complete season isn't released.
I'll definitely wait from now on, no more credit for releases on other platforms and projects !!!

I totally agree and meanwhile I will look for new pinball thrills elsewhere.

Last edited:

wreckdiver

Sep 12, 2015
I totally agree and meanwhile I will look for new pinball thrills elsewhere.

yes and like a dummy I contributed to the kickstarter for dr who and chose xbone platform....fool me once...fool me twice....not a 3rd time

like a fool I got sucked into this BS. I have asked microsoft why they sell a product that is not supported on the platform sold under..to this day I am still discussing this...but hay it's not a lot of money it's the principle...

timxtr

Jan 28, 2015
These are the terms of our contract:

"Each month, regular updates will add classics like Star Trek®: The Next Generation™, Terminator™ 2: Judgement Day, Twilight Zone®, Creature from the Black Lagoon™, Monster Bash™, Medieval Madness™, Funhouse™, Attack from Mars™, Circus Voltaire™, Big Shot™ (and many others for years to come!) along with online tournaments and additional modes to challenge yourself and compete against your friends.The Pinball Arcade is the most realistic and comprehensive pinball game ever created!"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/pinball-arcade/bx1jcfljt5kx

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.