So, where's our DLC?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
DLC is late.
Soon, Medieval Madness.
The King of Payne waits.

(I offer no apologies on my soon to be scores. No excuses either. *knocks on wood*)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
1%2Bno%2Bcrying%2Bin%2Bbaseball.jpg

THERE'S NO CRYING IN PINBALL!!

(sorry, I couldn't resist, lol)

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
You should be glad that you don't have anything real in your life to worry about that would give you the perspective to not have to dwell on these things that ultimately don't matter. Think about it this way. Do you think when your life is ending and you're on your death bed that you'll be wishing that you'd spent more time complaining about game release schedules that you can't control?

How silly of me to discuss a pinball game on an internet forum about said pinball game. You must also be glad that you don't have anything real in your life to worry about other than what others post on forums.

I don't understand why I'm villified for expressing my frustration. People are taking what I said and acting as if all I've done is spit vitriol and venom, or that I'm frothing at the mouth with RAGE... lol

Sarcastic? Yes.
Dissapoint? Yes.
Stark raving mad? No.

PS no reason to take people's comments about a COMPANY personally, they are a business and are open to criticism IMO. I'd rather Farsight hears complaints and addresses them, instead of everyone kissing their ass and not have any feedback given.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Man should know patience.
Why be a lord when you're King?
Let the good times roll.

(this one's deep, IMHO)

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Back and forth the ball did roll,
One wrong flip and I lost control.
I would have scored high,
Head held up to the sky,
If it wasn't for that damn black hole.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
How silly of me to discuss a pinball game on an internet forum about said pinball game. You must also be glad that you don't have anything real in your life to worry about other than what others post on forums.

I don't understand why I'm villified for expressing my frustration. People are taking what I said and acting as if all I've done is spit vitriol and venom, or that I'm frothing at the mouth with RAGE... lol

Sarcastic? Yes.
Dissapoint? Yes.
Stark raving mad? No.

PS no reason to take people's comments about a COMPANY personally, they are a business and are open to criticism IMO. I'd rather Farsight hears complaints and addresses them, instead of everyone kissing their ass and not have any feedback given.

Strawman Arguments
Your post is ending with one
There is middle ground

Last edited:

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Strawman Arguments
Your post is ending with one
There is a middle ground

There is no strawman. The PS is not part of an argument, or an argument in itself. Merely a statement. Yes there is a middle ground. People complaining about people complaining is not one of them.

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The way I see it is this, the TPA is a blossoming flower. Does it see enough sunshine... or enough rain? It'll take some time but, In the end it's a beautiful thing.

I'm starting to feel senile again.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The way I see it is this, the TPA is a blossoming flower. Does it see enough sunshine... or enough rain? It'll take some time but, In the end it's a beautiful thing.

I can't decide if I need a drink or a bucket after that :confused:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012

That's far out, man. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.