Star Trek: TNG Kickstarter Codes

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
Haven't gotten my code either. Fired off an email to support, hopefully they'll get back to me today. Been enjoying it on Android but have been really looking forward to playing the PS3 version.

Did Farsight announce that all backers would be getting upgraded to the pro version for ST:TNG? I know we did for TZ, but I thought that was because the expected release for that table was pushed back. I didn't get a pro upgrade for ST:TNG on Android or iOS, although I did get the custom ball skins for free.

kburns10

Mar 20, 2013
I also have not received a code yet despite backing. Tried emailing their main email as well as the Kickstarter one, but no luck yet. I'll keep trying until I get it!

EDIT: This is in reference to a NA PSN code

Last edited:

SamuraiGarrin

Mar 19, 2013
I just got an email from Support. Looks like Pro Mode for $10 Kickstarter backers was only for TZ, not Star Trek. Oh well, still happy to help get this table made!

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Same for me, no $100 backer codes for STTNG table yet. Canada Are we going to se an updated from FS on when we will get out codes like they did for TZ? been over 24hrs! I PM Mann, but no response yet!

Joseph Klemm

Mar 21, 2013
Honestly, I am wondering if a major reason why some people have not gotten the codes may have something to do with the three Star Trek-themed balls that come with a number of the Kickstarter levels (as it's been confirmed that these balls will not be available until the next update).

If that's the case, then maybe it would be best to e-mail the table codes right now and then send the codes for the bonus balls when they are ready.

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
I just got an email from Support. Looks like Pro Mode for $10 Kickstarter backers was only for TZ, not Star Trek. Oh well, still happy to help get this table made!
No big deal to me, but the email did say it was for the Pro version. Probably a mistake. I'm also just happy to have the table. I've never even used the Pro mode on TZ.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
24 Hrs after PM Mann and no reply regarding not getting STTNG PS3 $100 backer code. Fed up, purchased it on PSN = Double Whammy!:mad:

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
I received my EU psn code today. But it only works for PS3. Not for Vita...
The solution to this problem can't be that one needs to buy the vita version! That would give access to the PS3 version as well and would render the kickstarter code worthless.

I hope farsight will fix this.
Already sent them a message on kickstarter. Let's see what happens.

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
In total I ordered 2 PSN codes. They have so far sent me 4, only ONE of which was valid.

Wouldn't it be easier to just do it right the first time, Farsight?

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
Got my email, code was invalid. Emailed support about it, haven't heard back. Tried to pm Rob Mann, and his inbox is full. I have a feeling I'm not going to get to play ST:TNG on my PS3 this weekend. It's not the end of the world for me, but I'm worried that after this and the issues with Twlight Zone a lot of people are going to be gun shy about funding future Kickstarters. I'll still be throwing in money for T2, but probably only for a single code next time.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Got my email, code was invalid. Emailed support about it, haven't heard back. Tried to pm Rob Mann, and his inbox is full

Yeah, what annoys me the most is, that FarSight didn't even bother to write something in the kickstarter comments. Even if they have a lot to do: Going to kickstarter page and write 2 lines about how they are looking into things would help and doesn't take a lot of time... but NOTHING! :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.