Star Trek: TNG Kickstarter Codes

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Well it's 2013/03/28 and still haven't received a PS3 NA STTNG code yet? :confused: What the heck is going on at FS?
$100 Kickstarter Backer let down!:mad:

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
I got a pm back from Rob, I think he's going through everyone's messages one by one. Probably going to take a bit of time to catch up, like he said.

LewdOod

Sep 18, 2012
Man, I only saw that STTNG was finally released earlier this week, and was planning on buying it today. Then I just remembered that I'd backed it on Kickstarter and nope, no code (NA PS3) emailed to me either. What's worse is I saw they said something about having emailed folks months ago about what format we wanted it in, and I don't remember seeing that email, either. I just emailed the Farsight Kickstarter address so hopefully they get it to me today so I can play over the weekend, but judging by the struggles some of y'all are going through, my hopes aren't too high.

:-/

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Keep in mind Farsight can't know that the codes don't work, they get them from Sony.

LOL excuse me but that's a load of rubbish. Just about everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Twice. Backers not getting codes, backers getting wrong regional codes, backers getting non-working codes.
You cannot blame Sony for this, this shows the lack of quality control at Farsight, being it the release of buggy tables or the entire Kickstarter fullfillment process.

Last edited:

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oh, I'm not saying FarSight does deserve a ton of blame for the poorly run Kickstarters, just not when it comes to non-working codes.

Unfortunately I think the poor executions of these Kickstarters will prevent future ones from being successful, which is really too bad.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Was excited! Received code from Mann, but when entered said invalid or not correct! Yes I triple checked my PSN entry. Unbelievable...well, not really..

Grimmi Meloni

Oct 4, 2012
I got a new code yesterday, and it worked. Seems like using the gmail address mentioned in their Facebook post did help speed things up...

twotontim

Sep 8, 2012
Two weeks later and still waiting for a code.

I've had to email them NINE TIMES[*], have not heard any response from my last email 8 days ago.

This is absolutely abysmal.

* -- NOT just spamming their box. They ask a question / They send a bad code, I respond.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Was given one code from Mann, invalid. Then given one code From FS via kickstarter, also invalid! Been over a week and still nothing! Still waiting for a working NA PSN code!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.