Star Trek: TNG Kickstarter Codes

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I got my code on the 19th and the pro pack unlocked without issues. Just missing the ball skins, but i dont even see those available for STTNG. Game is fricken awesome on PS3. Can't wait for the cabinet version.

Joseph Klemm

Mar 21, 2013
After three days with no response in terms of a code in the mail, I pretty much gave up in terms of waiting and just bought the Pro version of the table (the code was supposed to be for the regular, but I might as well pick up the Pro bundle given the situation).

I'm not sure what went wrong here (i.e. are they swamped with missing code requests; does Pinball Arcade have problems sending e-mails to people with an AOL mail account), but one thing's for sure: Farsight definitely needs to get this fixed before their next Kickstarter attempt (although there was no issue in terms of how the Android version was handled).

crazyaiborobot

Mar 23, 2013
I have yet to get a code for the Star Trek table. I had no problems with the Twilight Zone kickstarter. I emailed on Wednesday and I have yet to hear back. I tried to PM Rob Mann but his box is full. I have no idea what to do...

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
It is ridiculous how farsight is keeping in stealth mode all the time. Nowhere to be seen... No feedback at all.
What a bad joke...

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Two emails sent to FS, one PM to Mann and no responses for my STTNG $100 backer code. I did purchase Pro pack from PSN out of frustration, but I want what was promised to me! Sad to say I will not back another FS kickstarter project. Us backers have been way to patient with FS since TZ kickstarters! Too bad for FS, they had a great product that has fallen into the Black Hole!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I backed both TZ and STTNG for 10 bucks. Got sick of waiting for both codes and bought the tables seperately. Short term gain for FS: USD 20,-. Long term loss: a loyal customer.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
I backed both TZ and STTNG for 10 bucks. Got sick of waiting for both codes and bought the tables seperately. Short term gain for FS: USD 20,-. Long term loss: a loyal customer.

Indeed. They are loosing their loyal fans. And they don't bother with replying on the kickstarter page (or here).
It's frustrating and I really can't understand how they can think that this is a good strategy.

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
Sorry for the delay, I had to go to the Milwaukee show. Are you guys still experiencing the codes not working? Is this for North American codes or European codes?

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
On Kickstarter are mostly reports of EU codes not working. Some even haven't gotten a code at all.
And the PSN codes that do work ONLY work for PS3 NOT for Vita...

You really should post something on kickstarter. The folk there feels forsaken. And rightfully so.

And you probably have PMs here and on kickstarter from all the people with problems.

Last edited:

Mxyzptlk

Jul 27, 2012
I got a US code that gave a message saying it was invalid or already redeemed. Sent an email to support and pmd you Rob.

malamiteltd

May 21, 2012
I hadn't gotten *any* code (NA), and I attempted contact through both PM and an email to support. (The former was initially difficult as supposedly a lack of storage space prevented me from sending the PM.)

Rob Mann

FarSight Employee
Nov 7, 2012
I am going through everything during the next few days. I apologize in advance if I may seem slow, but I assure you I will get to all of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.