Starship Troopers Thread

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Wtf guys? ...must engage mind wipe....
denise-richards-starship-troopers.jpg

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
So when is it coming, again? I always forget when table release dates are. I can hardly wait here.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well, there was Christmas and New Year to contend with, and anecdotal evidence that they've had people out sick. So far FS have admirably kept to their one-table-a-month release schedule, through S3 and the start of S4, but they've slipped 1 week a couple of times in that schedule. I'd say they're doing pretty well.

As long as TAF emerges in February, everyone will be happy.

RushDude2112

Jan 5, 2015
I have never seen this pin in the arcades, but I am a fan of Denise errr I mean the movie and I am looking forward to this table, I hope when I power up my OUYA tomorrow that it has the update icon on my TPA tile :) . I am also looking forward for TAF as well. I spent enough quarters on that pin that I could have bought the one I used to play. Happy Days are ahead.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Just as long as there are no current pictures of Denise Richards in it, I'll be happy. God she looks like hell these days. How much Botox/plastic can one woman get??? Yuuuuck. What was the movie she was in w nev campbell? I'm drawing a blank. Poison ivy or something like that? Whatever.....she looked hot as hell in the pics I've seen from this movie even though I never watched it.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just as long as there are no current pictures of Denise Richards in it, I'll be happy. God she looks like hell these days. How much Botox/plastic can one woman get??? Yuuuuck. What was the movie she was in w nev campbell? I'm drawing a blank. Poison ivy or something like that? Whatever.....she looked hot as hell in the pics I've seen from this movie even though I never watched it.

Wild Things is worth a rent.

Did we get table pics in the last newsletter?

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
ooohhhh gawwd -why- do they go for short-term box-oh (wait, that's "bo-tox" right?) treatments ala axl rose??? geesh just as non-sensical as bewbjobs... if god meant 'em small, by gawd someone'll love em!! ;) (it's in the butt where it counts!)

oops errr... sorry tmi ;) for all i know those are "national enquirerer/snooper" photoshop jobs! i hate those; i coulda been one of those guys doing sh*t work for next-to-no pay for pro photoshopping lol... as far as miss denise, i think "undercover brother" is her standout performance, really! (sh*t that'd be an awesome "property" table! fun!!! :)

p.s. OHHH! there's a new table coming, awesome! i though "johnny mneumonic" was all the rumor last i knew it.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well, there was Christmas and New Year to contend with, and anecdotal evidence that they've had people out sick. So far FS have admirably kept to their one-table-a-month release schedule, through S3 and the start of S4, but they've slipped 1 week a couple of times in that schedule. I'd say they're doing pretty well.

As long as TAF emerges in February, everyone will be happy.

Yeah, this has been one of the worst years for the flu outbreak-coupled with one of the most ineffective vaccines ever. I wonder if it turns people into giants like in the Tamiflu commercial?
Imagine trying to play a pinball machine that way LOL.

That might explain FarSight's unusual silence since before Christmas about Starship Troopers. Hopefully it does come out this week-I would like to play more.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, this has been one of the worst years for the flu outbreak-coupled with one of the most ineffective vaccines ever. I wonder if it turns people into giants like in the Tamiflu commercial?
Imagine trying to play a pinball machine that way LOL.

That might explain FarSight's unusual silence since before Christmas about Starship Troopers. Hopefully it does come out this week-I would like to play more.

Ironically, I caught the flu this year.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts