Swords of Fury?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The hate in you is strong. :p

Actually, it's pretty tiring. We've enjoyed plenty of non DMD tables, but because none of them were your precious EMs, we have to suffer through comments like this. Come on, I know you can contribute more worthwhile comments besides this kind of stuff.

My comment was meant to be humorous. Guess it didn't come off that way.
Also, I didn't say anything about EMs, but it's nice of you to bring them up.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
My comment was meant to be humorous. Guess it didn't come off that way.
Also, I didn't say anything about EMs, but it's nice of you to bring them up.

No, I guess it did not. I'm just so use to you going on and on about EMs, I guess it came across wrong. As I said before, I apologize.

For what it's worth, Swords of Fury has been discussed internally. I requested it last season and got a nice little response about it. So, with that said, I think there's hope we'll see it by next season. It's not that expensive to obtain, either. :D

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I like Swords of Fury as well and agree that it would be a good addition. It has a very different layout that would be fun to have in the TPA lineup. I think the only issue is that it was pretty low production and many haven't played it and don't realize how fun it is.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I like Swords of Fury as well and agree that it would be a good addition. It has a very different layout that would be fun to have in the TPA lineup. I think the only issue is that it was pretty low production and many haven't played it and don't realize how fun it is.

I only played it once or twice back in the day, but I remember it well. The music was off the charts, and the art was pretty good too. It felt like a He-Man or a Conan table more than anything. I do know that quite a few employees want it and have been fighting for it, so we'll see. :cool:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
chuckpunch1.gif

cortez77

Nov 5, 2013
Whoa!! :) I am glad that so many ppl like this table as much as i do. Let's hope we will see it among season 5 tables :) F-14 is not a bad idea too..
Oh and by the way, it seems there will be no gottlieb table this season.. I expected tx-sector :D
Deadpop, I guess Chuck wants to say Wake up Farsight wake up farsight wake up farsight....time for swords of fury ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts