Swords of Fury?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Reagan you had to say Bone Head, now I want Bone Busters inc. really bad. I can just see the skeleton head on top of the Backglass say "here's one eye", or "hey Bone Head", even though I want Rescue 911 first, I also want Bone Busters inc. I said it once before and I'll say it again I want more Gottlieb/Premier games. Also what's wrong with Tee'd Off, I played it today for almost an hour, I love Gunther he cracks me up. Reagan this post wasn't all about you, I know you have good taste in games, it's to anybody who hates Gottlieb/Premier tables. I played a bunch of the at the Pinball show this past November, I did realize how much I liked that company.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Yeah at the same Pinball show they had 2 Swords Of Fury, one of them was so loud you could hear it although the show. It was a hard machine to get on, but once I did I had a lot of fun, I also want all System 11 games even Jokerz which isn't very popular but it keeps me wanting to play more ("Quite Were Playing). Of course I've wanted Fire! forever, just like Rescue 911, those are the only two games based on Emergency Rescues.

cortez77

Nov 5, 2013
It's more like 16 bit music. In fact, the sound chip in System 11 games like SOF is kind of like a beefed up version of the one used in the Sega Genesis.

Exactly. Music has this "sega feel" in it :)
And who said that Bk2000 had best soundtrack :p SOF has better..

Lio i think i played your recreation in VP. But as i remember it was created ages ago. Too bad there is no ver. for latest VP.

speedfreakz

Mar 15, 2014

Yup:p. I was told again today "you better die before me, I'm not cleaning out the garage. "
Bk2k, count down, jokerpoker, pantera, potogold, centaur, nightmoves, dracula, drwho, getaway2 and a few babypacs with alot of parts and that is just the pins. Now who needs a babypac? I want a sof!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Reagan you had to say Bone Head, now I want Bone Busters inc. really bad. I can just see the skeleton head on top of the Backglass say "here's one eye", or "hey Bone Head", even though I want Rescue 911 first, I also want Bone Busters inc. I said it once before and I'll say it again I want more Gottlieb/Premier games. Also what's wrong with Tee'd Off, I played it today for almost an hour, I love Gunther he cracks me up. Reagan this post wasn't all about you, I know you have good taste in games, it's to anybody who hates Gottlieb/Premier tables. I played a bunch of the at the Pinball show this past November, I did realize how much I liked that company.

I don't think I ever said I had an issue with Tee'd off. I LOATH golf but I LOVE tee'd off!! Very fun table. And Bkne Busters....,Way cool table!!! Sorry to get it stuck in your head. ;)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Yeah at the same Pinball show they had 2 Swords Of Fury, one of them was so loud you could hear it although the show. It was a hard machine to get on, but once I did I had a lot of fun, I also want all System 11 games even Jokerz which isn't very popular but it keeps me wanting to play more ("Quite Were Playing). Of course I've wanted Fire! forever, just like Rescue 911, those are the only two games based on Emergency Rescues.

+1

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I don't think I ever said I had an issue with Tee'd off. I LOATH golf but I LOVE tee'd off!! Very fun table. And Bkne Busters....,Way cool table!!! Sorry to get it stuck in your head. ;)

I LOATH Tee'd Off more than I LOATH watching golf on TV. In fact, this table turned me off of playing Gottliebs back then, for quite a while.

NGG is a far, FAR superior table, without question.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I LOATH Tee'd Off more than I LOATH watching golf on TV. In fact, this table turned me off of playing Gottliebs back then, for quite a while.

Actually, I find myself going back to Tee'd Off more often. It feels more unique.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Actually, I find myself going back to Tee'd Off more often. It feels more unique.

Tee'd Off is one of my favorites. once you start playing the rounds of golf rather than trying to randomly score points it really gets fun. Same with victory and the check points.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Tee'd Off is one of the tables that I rarely play, but actually start to really like it the more I play.

I do like Victory.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Yeah, Teed Off is highly underrated. Most of the people who say it's horrible don't really seem to have a good basis as to why other than the gopher speech or that NGG is better. It has an interesting layout, good flow, interesting modes, a variety of shots and multiballs, and even the gimmick of double-your-score actually plays fairly well. It plays fine, and if it's inferior to NGG, that's like Scared Stiff being inferior to Monster Bash. Yes it does have boring railroadable exploits, but so does everything in TPA.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

Really ? I agree with you...we both hate golf. It's basically like lawn pool. If we could hit the balls at the fat bastards down the fairway and get points for it.....well, then I'd love golf, IMHO I like the Gottlieb tables better which is a first. If I were given the option of getting all the Gottlieb tables for free or all the Williams tables for free I'd take Williams. But for so e reason I can't get into Mo Good Gophers. I do, however, love that hole in one shot!!!!

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
Yeah, Teed Off is highly underrated. Most of the people who say it's horrible don't really seem to have a good basis as to why other than the gopher speech or that NGG is better.

Not really.

I mean, yes, the gofer voice is highly annoying, but the table layout, music, and rule set are just terrible to me. When I think of NGG and Tee'd Off, I think of being offered a nice juicy steak vs being offered a McDonald's Happy Meal. The two tables are just world's apart. I can honestly say I love everything about NGG. (I remember when a local pizza joint replaced Demolition Man with Tee'd Off. They got so many complaints about the table, that I think it lasted only a month before Last Action Hero came in.)

You want to know why most people say NGG is better? It's because it is. (NGG is ranked at #31, while TO is ranked at #258.)

If it's inferior to NGG, that's like Scared Stiff being inferior to Monster Bash.

We couldn't agree more, because Monster Bash destroys Scared Stiff every single day of the week. (Monster Bash being rated at #4, vs Scared Stiff being rated at #14)

Last edited:

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Yeah, Teed Off is highly underrated. Most of the people who say it's horrible don't really seem to have a good basis as to why other than the gopher speech or that NGG is better. It has an interesting layout, good flow, interesting modes, a variety of shots and multiballs, and even the gimmick of double-your-score actually plays fairly well. It plays fine, and if it's inferior to NGG, that's like Scared Stiff being inferior to Monster Bash. Yes it does have boring railroadable exploits, but so does everything in TPA.

Teed Off is better than some are letting on, but I do think the score is way more unbalanced than many. Basically, concentrate on getting great multiballs (easier to do since Gottlieb machines are easier machines to trap balls) and shoot the captive ball for the bonus. A lot of the other junk is not worth going for.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Reagan, no it wasn't you, I kinda added those in hear. It was a couple of people on the Facebook page that said they hated Gottlieb/Premier games your good, I should have made that more clearer sorry. You have good taste like I do, and that I know.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Teed Off is better than some are letting on, but I do think the score is way more unbalanced than many.

Thing is, it's so unbalanced it actually loops around back to balanced again. Lightning Storm, Pitch and Putt, and the Skins doubling are each worth multiple billions if done right. But you also always want to move through the modes to get to the EB one on each ball. There's quite a bit of strategy in managing all that. It's very quietly a very strategic game.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Thing is, it's so unbalanced it actually loops around back to balanced again. Lightning Storm, Pitch and Putt, and the Skins doubling are each worth multiple billions if done right. But you also always want to move through the modes to get to the EB one on each ball. There's quite a bit of strategy in managing all that. It's very quietly a very strategic game.

Like golf. Strategery.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts