T2 Screens

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Hey, instead of a skull, in FunHouse we shoot on Ruby's head, and all this wonderful fun without a kickstarter! I don't know T2, but the hype that surround the last 2 kickstarter projects, TZ and STTNG is a bit over the top in my opinion. I have more fun with FirePower and FH than I ever had with Start Trek or TZ. But then, I am a simple man.

T2's ruleset is about as shallow as FirePower and FH, so you may actually like it.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Hum... I have to agree: there is problem with the skull. More a problem with the lighting than the 3D shape.

946327_604573209563743_382066853_n.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not asking for the rendering of the second screenshot, but I hope the TPA skull is not the final rendering.

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
The mouth is not good, it's expression looks like a skinned Ruby now. Chrome, and lots of it!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Looking at the above comparison shots, it also looks like the eyebrows need to be more menacing. Right now it looks like a surprised skull that just got caught coming out of the shower.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Looking at the above comparison shots, it also looks like the eyebrows need to be more menacing. Right now it looks like a surprised skull that just got caught coming out of the shower.

agree with all the comments - the skull was the first thing that stood out as being wrong. Rest of table looks good.

Skull needs some work as just looks too fleshed out and not imposing enough. Definitely need more chrome like the ball skin.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
on a more serious note - that chrome skull above is from Visual Pinball T2 - so kinda spoils us and isn't a true reflection of what appears on the real T2 machine. Shown below.

216575054_d10d36715f_b.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.