Table of the Week? Tournament of the Month!

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
I don't see the problems? The rules are clearcut and there is allot of time.
I've been working today but if the big tourney collides with work I will humbly ask for leave that day.
I choose if I want to be in the T. If I have to go to an other city and pay a fee to enter a contest I do that if I want and I prepare and adjust for the setting and rules put on me.
This tornie is a breeze to adapt to :)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Suggestion for future tournaments: Have one locked forum thread only with facts (like rules, deadlines, link to signup sheet, link to posting scores and the groups), so it's a bit easier to find information. Currently we have 3 threads, which also contain discussions. We could have one locked thread with information only and one discussion thread - this discussion thread could be linked in the locked thread.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Hmm. It says I need to provide proof, however nowhere on the form is a prompt to provide/upload that proof? Or was I missing something?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I am reading all your suggestions. Obviously there are bound to be hiccups this first go around. Don't worry, things will be a tad more efficient next month!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Sure, I think everybody is very relaxed about these hiccups. I think overall it's very well organized and I'd like to thank you for that!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I might just go ahead and ask Gord to create a new category for all this, so it's contained and not clogging up the General Discussion thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts